Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's eliserosestainer. I don't think she photoshops but she does wear A LOT of tight shorts!

Also ehplabs is so annoying, always pushing a sale but half their flavours are out of stock and they charge so much for delivery!

She makes me cringe so much, thinks she’s amazing doesn’t she! She mouths off about loyalty and lads that cheat yet her fella now was married and cheated with a number of girls (including roxy!)
There is a thread about her. She gets worse and worse by the day. Roxy Winstanley. Look it up and join us 😂🤣

Reactions: 1
Honestly I wonder what her family think of all of this (heads up from a PT here - working out doesn't have to be painful!)
does anyone know why she doesn’t train in a gym?
fair enough you can get results form home but if she wants to make some serious changes she needs to be shifting more weight than hamstring curls on a chair 🤭

someone pls intervene!!!!!
And did you see the story about her skin picking? HOW is this girl allowed to be a coach? The whole situation makes me really angry I won't lie. As a coach myself it tarnishes our already kinda broken (yay thanks bOoTy BaBe InfLuEnCeRs) reputation.
I've been reporting some of her posts where she is showing her ribs as ED content but honestly what else can we do!

This is really not normal at all. If she was my client (I very much doubt she has a coach), I'd be quite concerned. Also worried about the floor!? With all those unnecessary weights in the bedroom!
good guess - she’s “sElf-TrAinEd”

And did you see the story about her skin picking? HOW is this girl allowed to be a coach? The whole situation makes me really angry I won't lie. As a coach myself it tarnishes our already kinda broken (yay thanks bOoTy BaBe InfLuEnCeRs) reputation.
I've been reporting some of her posts where she is showing her ribs as ED content but honestly what else can we do!
yes i did!! she just seems in a constant state of a mental breakdown
nothing about her is healthy

I love how she's so up her own a** about not having a coach when she is literally now a coach... hypocritical much?
I don't really follow her - does she have any fitness credentials or qualifications? It drives me round the twist how there's no real governing body in our industry.

I don't really follow her - does she have any fitness credentials or qualifications? It drives me round the twist how there's no real governing body in our industry.
she’s very recently qualified as a PT
i think she qualified then released her programmes like a day or so later or something

she’s very recently qualified as a PT
i think she qualified then released her programmes like a day or so later or something
If by qualified you mean a quick online course then yes haha.
Back in my day I had to do 60 hours of shadowing PTs before I could step foot on the gym floor as a PT, let alone be wise enough to run an online business doing so 🤦🏼‍♀️
The state of the industry scares me honestly. I'm in Aus atm but relocating to the UK next year and genuinely worried I'll have to find a different career.

A week?!! Does she mean a week of not eating?!! Granted you lose water weight and inflammation etc when cutting starts (although Jade claims to eat healthy most days anyways) but she already looks heaps smaller after just 7 days?!!
Eh likely she's just sucking in the second pic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.