Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard of Laura Lambe? She kept stalking my stories and told me I am not tracking my calories right on my fitness Pal. Like who the hell does she think she is? I've already lost half a stone and my CrossFit coaches say I'm doing good.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone heard of Laura Lambe? She kept stalking my stories and told me I am not tracking my calories right on my fitness Pal. Like who the hell does she think she is? I've already lost half a stone and my CrossFit coaches say I'm doing good.
That's so weird, why is she doing that?

Screenshot_20211110-111858.png

I don't think I've seen mention of her before but I think this is SO rude. She asked for recommendations of wireless headphones, yes the ones recommended are expensive but if your budget is £70 or less than say that? She'll say tit like this and then complain when her engagement is down, yeah no tit if you're going to say stuff like this. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That's so weird, why is she doing that?
Looks like she's fishing for another client.

"Have you ever gotten any 1on1 guidance on how to lose weight"
Translation
Pay me £££ per month to drop your calories and tell you once a week via voice note that "you're crushing it babez, embrace the grind"

Unrelated
Brandon Harding
and partner Jordy Dix have started an OnlyFans :ROFLMAO:
Pair of 🤡🤡

1.png

2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
View attachment 857247

I don't think I've seen mention of her before but I think this is SO rude. She asked for recommendations of wireless headphones, yes the ones recommended are expensive but if your budget is £70 or less than say that? She'll say tit like this and then complain when her engagement is down, yeah no tit if you're going to say stuff like this. 😬
OMG this is the girl who won the first ever Gymshark 66 a couple of years ago and she was rude back then, nice to see she's consistent in her rudeness :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Translation
Pay me £££ per month to drop your calories and tell you once a week via voice note that "you're crushing it babez, embrace the grind"

Unrelated
Brandon Harding
Pair of 🤡🤡

View attachment 857327
View attachment 857328
The comments under the post are wowww they’re getting hammered for it 😂 I’m not really sure who would pay because their Instagram accounts are basically half naked anyway!
No hate to anyone who has an OF account I just don’t get what they’re doing it for as once they’re associated to it that reputation will be very hard to shake especially as they do have an influence over people and will glamorise it

Reactions: 4

Translation

Unrelated
Brandon Harding
Pair of 🤡🤡

View attachment 857327
View attachment 857328
This mans physique really, really confuses me. He looks like a deflating balloon animal...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
has anyone ever used lucy david’ MyCoachSchool? i love her podcast/ youtube and considering her app when it comes out
just wondering if anyones been through any of her plans

Calories/macros with 5 days training. 3 lower and 2 upper. I started off wanting to lose fat then switched to building muscle. I got great results but I switched coaches after fancying something different. Her prices are a lot lower than other coaches I’ve found too. A lot lower than Ben too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Calories/macros with 5 days training. 3 lower and 2 upper. I started off wanting to lose fat then switched to building muscle. I got great results but I switched coaches after fancying something different. Her prices are a lot lower than other coaches I’ve found too. A lot lower than Ben too!
amazing! thank you so much for that x

I can’t believe how quickly Gary Pineda moved on from Caroline. I wonder if he met this new girl while he was with Caroline. Must be so awkward, I’m sure they must see each other around Marbella especially in the gyms
Is Gary still with his new partner do.we reckon? Haven't seen her in his stories for ages and no comments from her in their photos together (not sure there ever were mind you). I'm sure she was called Princess something but can't remember to be able to look her up 😔

Is Gary still with his new partner do.we reckon? Haven't seen her in his stories for ages and no comments from her in their photos together (not sure there ever were mind you). I'm sure she was called Princess something but can't remember to be able to look her up 😔
She's there in his 3rd last grid post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.