Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take a moment to appreciate this please… (btw, don’t @ me re my battery status, it’s stressing me out too)
He’s still a dick who called out a woman for being upset with her c section scar and tummy overhang. Told her to get over it as some people can’t have children. Fuk off James.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else follow Jess wall? Every single day just pure nagging or moaning about something

Think it’s time I unfollow

On the whole, I find Milly G pretty unproblematic and I sure she has helped a lot of girls through her weight gain journey, however the girl needs to find a foundation that matches her skin tone. Or honestly just skip the foundation altogether girl you do not need it!

Reactions: 2
i know she’s more tiktok but i could have put money on that gracie collins was a gymshark athlete? i thought she got signed at a similar time as anna archer?

I think sometimes Gymshark takes people on for one launch/campaign without them being full Gymshark athletes.
I don't think she's ever been properly affiliated with them, she's just obsessed with the brand/trying to become an athlete.
I remember her posting how Gymshark specially sent her a discount code for her birthday but its just a thing that regular shoppers get lmao. She was really fighting people in the comments about it too!

Anyone else really shocked at how filled and puffy Jade Joselyns face is in this ad?
Omg is that a recent photo?!! 😲

Anyone else really shocked at how filled and puffy Jade Joselyns face is in this ad?
Speaking of ehp labs... I'm not sure who this is but I wouldn't be wearing those shorts - you can see way too much for my liking.

Attachments

• Wow
Omg is that a recent photo?!! 😲

Speaking of ehp labs... I'm not sure who this is but I wouldn't be wearing those shorts - you can see way too much for my liking.

Theres something about that girls body shape that isnt right... has she photoshopped herself to make her legs look that big?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.