Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lexi Deyoung in latest vlog: didn't have time to go to the gym during the day or grocery shop bc she had to get her nails done and see her friend. Tough life for some wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think it's really weird that Phoebe Hagan only saw her Dad and sister for about 24 hours when she was in the UK for 10 days competing? I don't even think she stayed with him - she stayed in some Airbnb by the looks of it. I thought they were quite close.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when I visit my family in the UK (I live in Aus) I will not let my Mum out of my sight for a single minute. Time is so precious.

Lexi Deyoung in latest vlog: didn't have time to go to the gym during the day or grocery shop bc she had to get her nails done and see her friend. Tough life for some wow.
I get tremors every time she yells "UUUHHRRMMM" mid sentence! 😱

Anyone else think it's really weird that Phoebe Hagan only saw her Dad and sister for about 24 hours when she was in the UK for 10 days competing? I don't even think she stayed with him - she stayed in some Airbnb by the looks of it. I thought they were quite close.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when I visit my family in the UK (I live in Aus) I will not let my Mum out of my sight for a single minute. Time is so precious.

I get tremors every time she yells "UUUHHRRMMM" mid sentence! 😱
To be fair she might not just be close to her family, we don't know the situation.

And right! I wonder why her and Will broke up I want tea.

Any that you can spill on here??!
She’s broke. Apparently would never have sex and that she barely ate. Super controlled tiny diet that’s why she was so small before she went out to Bali. He also said she was super boring and had no energy given she barely ate. He regretted being with her for so long and said she was not ambitious in any sense. She only has an interest in fitness and nothing else.

And she keeps her belongings still at her ex’s cos she hasn’t been back since. Found that super weird. I mean I only dated her ex for a short period lol. Find it strange he would allow her to store her stuff at his but I think it’s cos he feels sorry for her having no money to put it in storage etc

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s broke. Apparently would never have sex and that she barely ate. Super controlled tiny diet that’s why she was so small before she went out to Bali. He also said she was super boring and had no energy given she barely ate. He regretted being with her for so long and said she was not ambitious in any sense. She only has an interest in fitness and nothing else.

And she keeps her belongings still at her ex’s cos she hasn’t been back since. Found that super weird. I mean I only dated her ex for a short period lol. Find it strange he would allow her to store her stuff at his but I think it’s cos he feels sorry for her having no money to put it in storage etc
Omg, Harry! No wonder she never put out, her libido would be shot if she was on the dust diet! Thanks for the inside info😍 xx

Oh yeah that’s another thing. When he met her, she was all natural and then started getting all her procedures done and he said he hated them all and his parents hated her fakeness

• Wow
Wasn't my main priority no in my 20s if I'm honest Jade.... I was lucky if I was able to brush my teeth / get undressed after coming home - it's a sign of a good night out with friends nevermind leaving the party early to have a protein shake 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴
See what I mean… all about fitness for her. She can’t enjoy herself. Isn’t fun etc. She’s also super young still!

Reactions: 2
See what I mean… all about fitness for her. She can’t enjoy herself. Isn’t fun etc. She’s also super young still!
To be fair, not everyone's idea of fun is going out drinking and partying all night.
I don't drink, never have, or go out partying but I would't say I'm not 'fun'...

Reactions: 3
To be fair, not everyone's idea of fun is going out drinking and partying all night.
I don't drink, never have, or go out partying but I would't say I'm not 'fun'...
That’s fair enough! I’m the same tbh. It’s more the point that she’s worried she will miss her protein shake lol

• Heart
Someone stage an intervention. Unsure whether I mean for her or for me because I can't look away and it makes me so ragey inside.
she seems so angry all the time!! If you’re putting content out, people will ask questions- it’s as simple as that. If you don’t like being asked simple questions then don’t be on social media

she seems so angry all the time!! If you’re putting content out, people will ask questions- it’s as simple as that. If you don’t like being asked simple questions then don’t be on social media
Legit! In one of the comments on her latest post a girl asks her if she's still doing her 45 min walks and she attacks the poor girl!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.