Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny today I was having that exact thought when trawling through her stories. Seems like she's very much in a 'world revolves around me' bubble.

On the topic of coaches - does anyone have any coaches (male OR female) that they'd actually recommend? Preferably British or Australian.
i mean there’s michael italiano but it’s £500 a month😂😭

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oooh. Ok so I just looked her up. She looks fierce! I see no ads (apart from what you mentioned but I’m ok with them!) Are you with her? If so I have some questions lol
I did the group coaching for one round and definitely saw changes, I then needed to stop for personal reasons and my diet etc went to pot.

The group coaching is on an app and there are 4 workouts etc given with a group chat that she responded to, as did the other participants which was nice.

Never done the 1-1 but would love to when my finances get in order again.

i mean there’s michael italiano but it’s £500 a month😂😭
Does he come around and cook your dinner for that too🤣🤣

Are all of the trainers mentioned in the last few posts macros based? I mean, I get the whole calorie deficit/macros thing, but in ways I think just throwing somebody a calorie amount and telling them to eat Xgrams of protein per day is slightly lazy. I appreciate that that sort of flexibility works well for some people, but I like a bit of guidance.

I would love to go back under a coach, I stopped with Marguerita, went to re-join and she’s put prices up from £80 to £120 in the space of a few months.
but I’m also desperate to find someone, a coach, who doesn’t peddle anything. I don’t want your branded hoodies, your notebook, booty band or even Skinny Syrup shite. I also don’t want to like a pic and it’s a #ad as I did this before and bought all that skinny sauce stuff … £40 spent and it was disgusting. Obviously they will say it’s amazing 🙃🙃I suppose the sells outs. I cannot (and will not) pay £25 for a hoodie that says my coaches name/IG handle or quote. Right now I’m not financially capable of going through £120+ a month but soon I hope to be, so watching/reading this thread is helpful. When I have a coach I focus so much more and feel more … empowered?!
What did you think of Margueritas coaching? I’m looking to find a coach but it’s proving a bit of a minefield!

What did you think of Margueritas coaching? I’m looking to find a coach but it’s proving a bit of a minefield!
I saw results so fast, dropped weight and felt so confident. I have so many issues alongside being vegan and she worked it well. Changed your food/workouts. Was in depth check ins. She wrote out your food gram for gram so you were told what to eat and just did. BUT I hated the ‘buy my clothes, my hoodie, my bf’s clothes’ and I couldn’t afford her alongside everything else. She then became ad central for a while and upped her prices. I would have gone back to her and just allowed the ads and the clique group if she hasn’t put her prices up. I just can’t pay that right now. But if you can, I would always say she done wonders for me.

I saw results so fast, dropped weight and felt so confident. I have so many issues alongside being vegan and she worked it well. Changed your food/workouts. Was in depth check ins. She wrote out your food gram for gram so you were told what to eat and just did. BUT I hated the ‘buy my clothes, my hoodie, my bf’s clothes’ and I couldn’t afford her alongside everything else. She then became ad central for a while and upped her prices. I would have gone back to her and just allowed the ads and the clique group if she hasn’t put her prices up. I just can’t pay that right now. But if you can, I would always say she done wonders for me.
Thanks for that. She does sound good, not sure if I would like to be told what to eat though, think I would prefer the IIFYM approach. So if your not planning going back to her, who are looking at?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow jen_sofit? I really like her content and attitude.
I was shocked to find out she trains people though? She still seems like a beginner to me and someone finding her footing with her form still. I don't know Planet Fitness because I'm in the UK but from what I've heard it's quite limited (as in it doesn't have free barbells and more equipment) and I just think that may limit her in what she's actually experienced and can coach someone else in.

Omg yes! I was just thinking that too - "Harv", he's a bit hyperactive and immature imo. He'd do my head in in real life I reckon.
One of her followers asked her the other day what she thought about him following all these “fake” looking Instagram models and I had a little snoop and he does follow a lot of Instagram models 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.