Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
63964EAE-6517-403F-B6B9-ACE123875270.png

iโ€™m confused about her reply to this ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ the person has said about wanting more realistic, bloating pics so she replies with a picture of herself with a fully flat stomach?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 680317Is this a normal BB pose? I feel like compared to other competitions girls, she arches her back so much more?
Does anyone know if Bianca FitFox has any qualifications at all to deliver coaching? She has started "FitFox Coaching" (that name tho ๐Ÿฅด) and I'm really not sure she has any qualifications to do so...?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ (not that many online coaches do these days, they compete in a bikini competition, like ONCE, then claim to be an online coach all of a sudden ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

She has shown some "client feedback" but looks like she's just texting her friends...? "Oh thanks babe", "great stuff hun". How does this constitute a professional service exactly?! ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

I hate it when fitness grammars post stuff like this because Iโ€™m like well no you choose that bedtime because you choose to put your whole life around fitness and bodybuilding
Imagine looking back and thinking you spent your whole 20s bulking and dieting and not living your life all to go to the Olympia. I find body building sad tbh

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I hate it when fitness grammars post stuff like this because Iโ€™m like well no you choose that bedtime because you choose to put your whole life around fitness and bodybuilding
Imagine looking back and thinking you spent your whole 20s bulking and dieting and not living your life all to go to the Olympia. I find body building sad tbh
Guess everyone has a choice, to some doing what they love is living their life, maybe to some living life means going out and getting drunk and to some it means achieving their goals. The same could be said about anything, guess everyone at the Olympics is also sad lol

Reactions: 5
Guess everyone has a choice, to some doing what they love is living their life, maybe to some living life means going out and getting drunk and to some it means achieving their goals. The same could be said about anything, guess everyone at the Olympics is also sad lol
I think the Olympics set a healthy lifestyle then bodybuilding

Reactions: 4
Sophie Butler really does have zero fitness content left, sheโ€™s clearly gained weight during the lockdowns and fallen out of love with working out, yet she fails to address the issue even though it could really help others. The way she continues to squeeze herself into those hideous, Lycra Gym Shark outfits and flex her non existent muscles makes me embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 8
Sophie Butler really does have zero fitness content left, sheโ€™s clearly gained weight during the lockdowns and fallen out of love with working out, yet she fails to address the issue even though it could really help others. The way she continues to squeeze herself into those hideous, Lycra Gym Shark outfits and flex her non existent muscles makes me embarrassed for her.
.... I mean.... give her a break

Reactions: 2
What's her Instagram name

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.