First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a new pillow and it is too full/fluffy at the moment. So I didn't sleep well

Reactions: 2
I have to wait a few seconds before I can click 'skip' on that absolutely awful Christmas advert from Very.

Reactions: 5
Thick, tough orange peels that take 8 years to take off so you either have to bite it and get the taste of orange peel or get a knife

We’ve been told having cameras off is “rude” so I’m waiting for those who feel empowered by this nonsense to say something. People are getting out of hand with policing other peoples’ behaviour from a place of “offence”. It’s not harming anyone if you’re engaging just not staring gormlessly at a screen for a mundane meeting. Nobody needs to see me without make-up on 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
We’ve been told having cameras off is “rude” so I’m waiting for those who feel empowered by this nonsense to say something. People are getting out of hand with policing other peoples’ behaviour from a place of “offence”. It’s not harming anyone if you’re engaging just not staring gormlessly at a screen for a mundane meeting. Nobody needs to see me without make-up on 👋🏻
All this tech has made people feel so entitled to others I think.

Reactions: 8
When the shower cuts-off after 14 minutes because the water pressure keeps dropping throughout the day for no apparent reason.

I always have my camera off. I don't care what people say to be honest because WFH has triggered a whole new level of scrutiny. I find it rude that people feel entitled to have a peak at my private space (meaning my apartment). I'm not comfortable having my camera on and no one is going to force me to. I'm here, I deliver the work, very responsive to my emails & IMs. There should be no problem with having your camera off. This new set of codes is laughable.

Reactions: 3
I have a new pillow and it is too full/fluffy at the moment. So I didn't sleep well
It takes ages for me to get used to a new pillow, I've even been known to take it on the odd occasion we've stayed away!

Reactions: 4
I’ve got covid so I’ve had to cancel my hair & nail appointment tomorrow. Along with a day out to Manchester I had booked this weekend. (In all fairness to me I never have plans and have recently made new friends.. this was meant to be the first time going out with them!!!)

So selfish I know but I’m honestly gutted

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The dog taking up so much room! Why does a little dog need so much space? Not the one that snores, thankfully !

When something is supposedly taking over social media but it hasn’t hit your feed 😞

Reactions: 2
A wet dressing gown sleeve
Thought it was just me🤣

My other trick is to get my sleeve stuck on a door handle and nearly yank my arm off walking past!

Another thing to wind me up is getting water in a rubber glove when doing the dishes🤬. And if I ever just need one glove, without fail I always pick up the left one.

Reactions: 7