First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newlook website has 20% off but payment keeps failing for some reason.

Tried different browsers, different cards, different connections (WiFi and 5G), my sister has tried and it still won't work.

Tried different browsers, different cards, different connections (WiFi and 5G), my sister has tried and it still won't work.
Apparently there is an issue worldwide with online card payments! grrrrrrrr

Reactions: 2
I took my oodie off while I ate dinner so I didn't get food down it. But I got food down my t-shirt I had on underneath, so I had to go upstairs and change my t-shirt before I could put my oodie back on

I took my oodie off while I ate dinner so I didn't get food down it. But I got food down my t-shirt I had on underneath, so I had to go upstairs and change my t-shirt before I could put my oodie back on
Sorry to quote myself. But after all that I then spilled ice cream down my oodie 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When your about to line your lips and your lip pencil is blunt. 🙄
And you can’t find the pencil sharpener

Sorry to quote myself. But after all that I then spilled ice cream down my oodie 🤬
Is the oodie worth it? I really want it but don’t know if it’s good!

Clothing just isn't designed for big boobs.
omg this infuriates me. Especially buying shirts I have to size up about 3 sizes so they fit my chest but then they’re baggy on my waist. I’ve found that peplum stretchy tops are best. They stretch over my chest but are nice and fitted over my waist!

Reactions: 3
Is the oodie worth it? I really want it but don’t know if it’s good!
My husband bought me one for my birthday. I wouldn't buy it myself! And primark have started making knock off versions so could get a cheap version instead of the branded one.

It is warm and if you put it over your knees it warms you up pretty quick. But I don't think I like it more than a normal hoodie or dressing gown

• Heart
First time I've been able to have a proper lie in today in a few weeks, and I was wide awake at 7:30 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Got a wedding reception to go to that doesn’t start until 7pm. I’ve already done my errands for today and It’s driving me mad just sitting waiting for the time to come.

Marks and Spencer’s self service tills. I hate self service with a vengeance, but this store doesn’t have any staffed tills, so no choice. Bill came to £6.16 I put 16p in and a ten pound note. It spits out the 16p, then gives me change in 10p 20p and pennies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My watch battery ran out two months ago and I haven’t had time to take it to have the battery replaced.. I wear it everyday even though it doesn’t work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I had trouble with , using my phone worked. Maybe try that.

uni lecturers making you put your zoom camera on. I'm trying to bleeping eat!!!
People are getting a real bee in their bonnet over this. Some are acting slighted by someone’s camera being off, just turn yours off you weirdo 🙄 I understand scheduled meetings but we’re being told we’re rude for not having cams on for everything. Viva la phone call.

Reactions: 3
Crowds of stag nights and hen parties drinking bleeping asti at 10.30 in the morning on a train screeching the place down like banshees. Then they stagger off the train drink still in hand. They'll be vomming in a Wetherspoons before it even gets dark. I just want to listen to my podcast and get home in peace!

What is it about this country where if you drink before noon in your house, you're an alcoholic, but if you're on a train then it's fine? Strange culture we have.

A bit of my tits is not covered by the duvet. If I pull the duvet I risk waking my husband who took ages to get to sleep due to RLS. Cold tits it is

• Haha