First Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think i ever had a first love just a few short toxic relationships that we live to regret.

Met my current other half at 24 been together for 6 years.

Aw all these first love stories are pretty intense!

Mine was age 19 and we stayed together until we were 27. He treated me like an absolute princess and I was very lucky to find someone that age who knew how to treat someone. We bought a house, had a dog, saw the world etc. It ultimately fizzled out and despite the goodness I would never go back there and have no feelings whatsoever. I hope he’s happy in life.

Reactions: 1
17 dated for just under 2 years, all my friends started having babies and I said you know I do want a big family, he said oh duck no I hate kids . So we split I had my first baby a few years later , now I’ve 8 and he had one at 35 . I don’t have any feeling either way, I’d be polite if I saw him. i still have a lot of time for his mum who is lovely

Reactions: 1
Loving some of these stories.

My first 'love' probably wasn't love at all. I was just overwhelmed that someone like him wanted anything to do with me. I was 20 and he was 7 years older (I think). Looking back the age gap showed how immature I was, and I really tried too hard.

I haven't seen him in over 10 years and I am a totally different person in many ways. If I saw him again, i believe I would turn back into that desperate immature girl, despite the fact I have been happily married for 8 years.

Reactions: 2