FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once was because the house was in tit, another was to move in with Cian and this move now is cos the place was a short term rent. Something like that. Sounds stressful not being able to settle anywhere though.

Reactions: 3
In fairness when I was that age I moved pretty much every year. I think I lived in about 7 different places in Dublin in 10 years. Sometimes it was because the house was a bit tit, sometimes it was because my roommates were a pain in the arse, sometimes it was because I wanted to change neighbourhoods to be closer to wherever I was working, and then later on it was to live with a partner etc.

You could say that actually it's an advantage of renting to be able to move so much.

Reactions: 4
Really missing Bandwagons podcast - I think Fionnuala should set up a new podcast - she was brilliant at it, perhaps with a better cohost this time.

Reactions: 7
Deffo seems busy with tv and radio stuff. Fair play to her.
Maybe some kind of interview pod like the million of others. There’s not much left unturned in the podcast world.

Reactions: 3
She’s hosting the 6 o clock show tomorrow. Dare I say very excited to watch? I think she’ll be good

Reactions: 6
It’s actually nice to see a young fresh face having a go rather than the usual carousel of has beens 🤣

Reactions: 10
She is fab. I got sent make up from her about 12 months ago that I got the same way just an emoji. Love her

Reactions: 9
Really hope she does Love Island podcast this year but I suspect not. I used to absolutely love it, so funny. I hope at least she does IG Stories about it.

I will never be a supporter of her Krystal Carrington Colby fashion sense though. Jesus Take the Wheel!

Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone is stilled a member of the bangwagons patreon but in case ye are, cancel it. I'm only now realising money was still being taken out after any new stuff was posted, just a preview for Brids #momcon on a different patreon. Didn't spot it in Jan and My own fault for not cancelling the second Fionnuala said it was finished but seems very scammy to still be taking €5 a month off people without letting them no no new stuff is coming, even keeping it open seems very dodgy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was but unsubscribed as there was so little content. The first pod was interesting as in how they met and decided to have a baby so soon. Second on pregnancy symptoms etc. Got tired of waiting for a third. There was the odd bump pic with a one or two line caption. I know pregnancy is difficult and tiring so I totally get it and wish her well but it’s not worth €4 pm imo. I get more pregnancy updates from random girls I used to go to school with on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
So they planned to have a baby together after a very short time together? Wasn't it like 3 months? No judgement, just surprised as they are both quite young so it's unusual.
I thought the baby was a welcome surprise

Reactions: 5
I subscribed initially but had no real interest in the posts from baby daddy tbh, I was following for Brid, and there just wasn’t enough content to make it worth it. Had said I’d sub again after a few months and get the backlog in then but sounds like there still isn’t much?

Interesting that F still has Bandwagons in her Instagram bio too.