FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread is dead and for Fionnuala but I guess I view it as a bandwagons/fionnuala thread, but I am still shook seeing Brid put up the happy one year post and being nine months pregnancy! I knew she got pregnant early on but didn’t realise how quick! Not that there is something wrong with that, I’m just a similar age so thinking of myself in that situation 😅😅 at times like this I miss the pod, would love to hear them discuss her whole journey. Do we think they’re still friends? I know not everything has to be online but they don’t seem to interact anymore, it’s sad

Reactions: 10
I know this thread is dead and for Fionnuala but I guess I view it as a bandwagons/fionnuala thread, but I am still shook seeing Brid put up the happy one year post and being nine months pregnancy! I knew she got pregnant early on but didn’t realise how quick! Not that there is something wrong with that, I’m just a similar age so thinking of myself in that situation 😅😅 at times like this I miss the pod, would love to hear them discuss her whole journey. Do we think they’re still friends? I know not everything has to be online but they don’t seem to interact anymore, it’s sad
I know brid from school and she’s not the person she portrays herself as 😂 I am friends with people who are in her circle and she said before she got with that guy she would love a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know brid from school and she’s not the person she portrays herself as 😂 I am friends with people who are in her circle and she said before she got with that guy she would love a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh
Ooooh what do you mean different that what she portrays? Ohh and like no hate to anyone who wants a baby young or gets pregnant quickly, I just couldn’t imagine getting pregnant 3 months into a relationship!! Each to their own though, just so jarring to me to see it in the post!

Reactions: 1
Just saw its Brids gender reveal/baby shower. Sad that Fionnuala isn't there. Has there been anymore info on the split/fallout? Really miss Bandwagons podcast!

Reactions: 3
Just saw its Brids gender reveal/baby shower. Sad that Fionnuala isn't there. Has there been anymore info on the split/fallout? Really miss Bandwagons podcast!
I thought the same - they shared a huge part of their lives with each other, it’s sad they aren’t together at this life event I think.
Would love to know the tea!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think it was shady fionnula did an ad for emergency contraception or am I looking far too much into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus does she ever post anything that’s not an AD/PR? Then she recommends it. Babe you didn’t pay for it….? How would you know it it’s worth it? Gross

Jesus does she ever post anything that’s not an AD/PR? Then she recommends it. Babe you didn’t pay for it….? How would you know it it’s worth it? Gross
Don’t think that’s a fair observation. Her nightly chats after love island aren’t paid, are quite entertaining and most of all she donates money to charity for money she’s raised from the chats. Last year she raised 30k for Afghanistan

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so looking forward to the nightly LI chats, she has me howling with them.

Reactions: 9
I am so looking forward to the nightly LI chats, she has me howling with them.
Stop. Absolutely hilarious and love her on the six o clock show. Great to see a fresh face who’s actually funny rather than the regular RTE/TV2 dopes that are more cringe than funny

Literally so glad LI is back purely for Fionnualas nightly chats and the My Pod on Paper podcast 🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 6
Brid had her baby girl the day Love Island started back, the timing 😂

• Haha
Brid had her baby girl the day Love Island started back, the timing 😂
So weird. Did you see her anniversary post to him. They were only “cohabiting” 4 days and she was 9 months pregnant. Only together a year. Basically they were together longer with her pregnant then they weren’t. I’m not a Pearl clutching catholic but surely you’d wanna be with someone a bit longer and living together before you have a baby

Reactions: 7
Awwwh didn’t realise she had the baby! Lovely picture and name ( although I don’t get why Nora has a fade but sure look!) and yes, i also was shocked when she posted the year anniversary pic and was nine months pregnant! Not a prude but am her age and just spooked me as I can’t imagine being in that situation but I know no two people are the same!

Has fionnuala liked/commented/referenced it? Not that she has to but assumed she might post a congrats! They don’t seem to interact at all though so I think they did fall out, which is very sad

Reactions: 6
Awwwh didn’t realise she had the baby! Lovely picture and name ( although I don’t get why Nora has a fade but sure look!) and yes, i also was shocked when she posted the year anniversary pic and was nine months pregnant! Not a prude but am her age and just spooked me as I can’t imagine being in that situation but I know no two people are the same!

Has fionnuala liked/commented/referenced it? Not that she has to but assumed she might post a congrats! They don’t seem to interact at all though so I think they did fall out, which is very sad
Nóra is said to be the Irish form of Hanorah. Yeah, it's a pretty name.

I know Fionnuala doesn't have to publicly comment on it but if they have fallen out it is really so sad. I always thought they seemed like such real friends and I really miss listening to them. If you look at other similar podcasts, none of them had what Fionnuala and Brid had. The Itgalz always had underlying tension, Karla & Jen on the Unpopular Opinion don't mesh together at all and Charleen & Ellie K on Hold my Drink just aren't as good.

I was with my ex just a year when we got pregnant years ago, and to say we were panicked was an understatement, no matter how “ready for a baby” you think you are, there’s probably stuff in the back of the cupboard there a lot longer than that! Fair fecks to them for making it work but it’s a shame that it seems to have caused the end of the pod, as you said, no other pairing quite has the chemistry.

I was with my ex just a year when we got pregnant years ago, and to say we were panicked was an understatement, no matter how “ready for a baby” you think you are, there’s probably stuff in the back of the cupboard there a lot longer than that! Fair fecks to them for making it work but it’s a shame that it seems to have caused the end of the pod, as you said, no other pairing quite has the chemistry.
The Chemisty was like no other, so much so for weeks I always thought they were sisters!

Reactions: 2