FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think that’s a fair observation. Her nightly chats after love island aren’t paid, are quite entertaining and most of all she donates money to charity for money she’s raised from the chats. Last year she raised 30k for Afghanistan
Of course its fair. She’s a walking, talking advertisement. It’s so crass. Look, I can see you love her but it’s true. 90 odd percent of her content is ad/spon.

Reactions: 2
Of course its fair. She’s a walking, talking advertisement. It’s so crass. Look, I can see you love her but it’s true. 90 odd percent of her content is ad/spon.
Well it’s a rave thread so I don’t know what you expected?

Reactions: 5
I know the rental market is poxy but Jesus she has no luck with houses. Moving again 3rd time in less than a year

Reactions: 4
I know the rental market is poxy but Jesus she has no luck with houses. Moving again 3rd time in less than a year
I think she said before that the last few places she rented were all short term. Dublin seems like a nightmare right now to find a place so she probably has no other options. I'd hate to have to deal with this stress every 6 months.

I think she said before that the last few places she rented were all short term. Dublin seems like a nightmare right now to find a place so she probably has no other options. I'd hate to have to deal with this stress every 6 months.
100% absolutely shocking that she has to do that. Couldn’t imagine the stress of it for her and her partner

Im wondering if its a new podcast?
I was thinking the same. Also wondering if she's joining up with Orla Condon? She said she would be releasing a new pod after my pod on paper ended for the season. I think they work really well together!

Reactions: 8
I'm thinking possibly something to do with sustainable fashion. But would love a podcast as well and all the better if its with Orlaith

Reactions: 1
I wonder has fionnuala met brid’s baby? Of course they could have off camera/insta but it seems they have zero interaction now… really sad to see! I do miss them and their podcast! I tried to listen to their old eps recently but none would work for me - not sure if they’ve deleted them or what

Reactions: 6
I wonder has fionnuala met brid’s baby? Of course they could have off camera/insta but it seems they have zero interaction now… really sad to see! I do miss them and their podcast! I tried to listen to their old eps recently but none would work for me - not sure if they’ve deleted them or what
I think they're not close anymore. I do think something went down that made their podcast end abruptly but they're still somewhat supportive of each other but not really friends anymore.

I think it's fairy obvious since F is launching a new podcast that there was some kind of falling out with Brid. Fionnuala left first, ifrc, leaving Brid sort of in shock. Brid would have been pregnant at the time and has since upsticks and moved to Wexford so I'd imagine the shtick she feed about being too busy was a lie and she just didn't want to run the podcast remotely with Brid and perhaps there was a falling out. I always forget how young fionnuala is and maybe her pal having a baby and such a big change in lifestyle was too much for her and it didn't fit the image she's trying to create for herself. She might regret it down the line.

Reactions: 3
I think it's fairy obvious since F is launching a new podcast that there was some kind of falling out with Brid. Fionnuala left first, ifrc, leaving Brid sort of in shock. Brid would have been pregnant at the time and has since upsticks and moved to Wexford so I'd imagine the shtick she feed about being too busy was a lie and she just didn't want to run the podcast remotely with Brid and perhaps there was a falling out. I always forget how young fionnuala is and maybe her pal having a baby and such a big change in lifestyle was too much for her and it didn't fit the image she's trying to create for herself. She might regret it down the line.
I’m the same age as the girls and I would take a guess that brids relationship and the break neck speed at which it’s been progressing definitely put a strain on the friendship/podcast - from the outside it seems like everything happened so quick and that can put a strain on any friendship never mind one which includes a joint venture

And it’s funny how we all read these situations, like looking at it, I would say I hope brid doesn’t regret it down the line. Like maybe she thought the podcast could work remotely and fionnuala didn’t and both povs are fair enough but I would say that brids wording on her post of the end of the podcast would definitely cause friction too - like very much put all the blame on fionnuala which I think is a tad unfair! Ans could alienate her from the content/podcast scene which is so small in Ireland! Regardless of what happened it’s sad to see!

Reactions: 7
I’m the same age as the girls and I would take a guess that brids relationship and the break neck speed at which it’s been progressing definitely put a strain on the friendship/podcast - from the outside it seems like everything happened so quick and that can put a strain on any friendship never mind one which includes a joint venture

And it’s funny how we all read these situations, like looking at it, I would say I hope brid doesn’t regret it down the line. Like maybe she thought the podcast could work remotely and fionnuala didn’t and both povs are fair enough but I would say that brids wording on her post of the end of the podcast would definitely cause friction too - like very much put all the blame on fionnuala which I think is a tad unfair! Ans could alienate her from the content/podcast scene which is so small in Ireland! Regardless of what happened it’s sad to see!
Oh I would worry that both would regret their decisions over time and tbh Brid's situation would scare the crap out of me at any age! I suppose she knows what she's doing and seems to have her families support. 😬

I've been in fionnualas shoes though were I just couldn't see how a settled friend with kids could fit into my typical mid-late 20s lifestyle and I often miss those friends!

Reactions: 3
When I first read Brids post I thought that Fionnuala had announced that she was leaving without telling her, which I thought was awful. But they hadn't actually recorded a podcast properly for months before the announcement, all the podcasts were patreon episodes or recordings of live shows, so I think they'd already fallen out by then. I think wanting to keep the podcast going remotely would have been a mistake, I really felt it had fallen off in a big way when Brid moved. I will say I think the way Brid has spoken about and handled Patreon stuff has made me think it was primarily about money for her. If you're going to keep charging people a fiver with no new content coming, you need to make a big deal and let people know so they can cancel... that just seems very scammy to me. She had some tweets about people unsubscribing too which just struck me as really entitled.

Reactions: 5