FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fionnuala and Cian bought a house - thrilled for them!!
Delighted. Hopefully this offers the stability she needs/wants. Can’t imagine how hard it is to move as often as she did because of the crappy rental market in Ireland

Reactions: 5
The new podcast isnt great. Not a patch on her one with Brid
Am I the only person who hates constant guests?!! :( puts me off so much. Not just a Fionnuala thing obviously, nearly every pod is doing this now. I was looking forward to her coming back to podcasting but haven't listened to a single episode because I didn't recognise any of the guest names (except Karla K)

Reactions: 4
Am I the only person who hates constant guests?!! :( puts me off so much. Not just a Fionnuala thing obviously, nearly every pod is doing this now. I was looking forward to her coming back to podcasting but haven't listened to a single episode because I didn't recognise any of the guest names (except Karla K)
Also, the topics are a little bit too ‘underground’ I think…. I know the whole premise is flops but a podcast about snowflakes and Andrea whatsherface…. Not exactly pulling you in!

Reactions: 7
It's a crying shame because she is so talented. These guest type podcasts only really work if you're like, Fearn Cotton or Davina McCall or someone like that and you're getting actual proper celebrities on. That said, at least She's not recycling the same old suspects like every other Irish podcaster.

She's coming across as a bit posery lately like really trying to step into the ✨️fierce✨️ ally shoes that Holly Shortall left when she moved to the UK but it just seems so contrived with her like she's putting it on and she forces herself to be all "yas queen"
Which also, you're a straight white woman, stop doing that 😆

Reactions: 2
I'm not a big fan of Fionnuala's new podcast. I think her style is quite like Orlaith Condon's and I'm finding I'm choosing Orlaith podcast over Fionnuala's to listen to in terms of the content. I think it is very hard to have a chatty podcast as a single host and that herself and Orlaith should have teamed up to host one together with occasional special guests.

It's a crying shame because she is so talented. These guest type podcasts only really work if you're like, Fearn Cotton or Davina McCall or someone like that and you're getting actual proper celebrities on. That said, at least She's not recycling the same old suspects like every other Irish podcaster.

She's coming across as a bit posery lately like really trying to step into the ✨️fierce✨️ ally shoes that Holly Shortall left when she moved to the UK but it just seems so contrived with her like she's putting it on and she forces herself to be all "yas queen"
Which also, you're a straight white woman, stop doing that 😆
I had kinda forgotten about Holly Shortall!!
I used to love the podcast she did with Conor Behan

Reactions: 1
Loved popsessed.

I keep listening to Flop Culture even tho I don’t find it great. The topics are too niche and no idea who the guests are. I did like how Fionnuala mentioned Brid in todays episode; even though they may not be as close as they were, I hope they are still friend

My sister has just realised that she can’t message fionnuala that the “ send message “ bubble on her stories for her is gone . I don’t follow her but does this mean fionnuala has restricted her? She had messaged her a few times but only about nice things and saying congrats on the house etc .. anyway we are intrigued and just wanted to know if that’s a thing they can do ?

My sister has just realised that she can’t message fionnuala that the “ send message “ bubble on her stories for her is gone . I don’t follow her but does this mean fionnuala has restricted her? She had messaged her a few times but only about nice things and saying congrats on the house etc .. anyway we are intrigued and just wanted to know if that’s a thing they can do ?
Fionnuala has story replies off if that’s what you mean - the bar at the bottom of a story where you can write a reply. She’s had them off for a while now.

Reactions: 4
I know this thread is for fio nua la, and anyone who wants to support will, but paying a subscription for Bríds ONE podcast a month… seems outrageous..

• Wow