FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they defo fall out or do we just assume they did?
I mean we will never know for sure unless they outright say but surely they wouldnt have ended the show like they did if they hadn't fallen out.

Lovely to see that they're friendly again anyway.

Reactions: 4
Did they defo fall out or do we just assume they did?
they never said but when the pod first ended, brids statement read very much like it was fionnualas decision and she wasn’t happy about it. And then they never seem to interact again until very recently! So pure speculation but definitely grew apart I’d say

Reactions: 2
Just saw todays pod is called "Petty Feuds".... are they doing a tell all? 👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
Love that they're back. Did not see it coming. Also love that tattle were the first to know!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone listened to the ep yet? What's it like? I am dying to listen!!
Yeah I listened to it this morning. Fairly awkward in parts but it gets better as the ep goes on. Still have good chemistry and a good combo of research stuff and realistic correspondence that we haven't heard before. I liked their honesty at the end when they were like we didn't know how good we had it the first time round and that they are coming back because so many people have requested it

Reactions: 5
I really missed them, there is such a space for them in the Irish female podcasting world imo - they are less toxic than Itgalz/Lipstick Lessons, more intelligent than Charleen and Ellie, more relatable than Vogue & Joanne and have better rapport/likability than Jen & Karla.

I'm thrilled they're back.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Listened to the episode yesterday. Enjoyed listening to them, they do have good chats between them. They didn't outright say exactly what the fall out was but they did acknowledge that they hadn't spoken for a period of time and it seemed that they were at different stages of their lives and had stuff going on themselves in their own behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they have rekindled their friendship for a while or if reaching out to each other was more motivated by doing the podcast again? In a business partner kind of way

I wonder if they have rekindled their friendship for a while or if reaching out to each other was more motivated by doing the podcast again? In a business partner kind of way
I think if the unpopular opinion and the last few months of itgalz shows anything it shows that you cannot have a podcast duo where there is no friendship. It just oozes bad energy and makes for hard listening. I think they rekindled their friendship a few months ago. Would be a bad move just to restart the pod without having hashed out what happened

Reactions: 5
I think if the unpopular opinion and the last few months of itgalz shows anything it shows that you cannot have a podcast duo where there is no friendship. It just oozes bad energy and makes for hard listening. I think they rekindled their friendship a few months ago. Would be a bad move just to restart the pod without having hashed out what happened

yeah, definitely think they’ve been reconnecting for a while now and rebuilding the friendship - it seems as well that they are taking a more relaxed approach to the pod, not putting pressure on themselves to churn out multiple episodes a week which I think is fair and will probably help their friendship in the long run!

Reactions: 8
Yea she works/worked in TV in some way.

She previously mentioned she worked on First Dates