FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I really miss fionualla & brid together
I’ve gone back to listen to old bandwagons episodes.

I really can’t believe this time last year they were on such a high preparing for their live Dublin/Cork shows and it seems like they never did record a new episode after those shows. Just released some patron episodes and then said they said it was all over.

Noticed that Fionnuala said there are only 2 episodes left in series 1 of flopculture, so assuming there will be more episodes after that. The podcast in itself seems like a flop - I’ve mentioned before but the episode are far too niche. The Monkees movie, white chocolate flakes and what ever that movie they were discussing this week. She needs to start focusing on more well known stuff, or else can’t see the podcast going on too much longer.

Reactions: 8
I know this thread is for fio nua la, and anyone who wants to support will, but paying a subscription for Bríds ONE podcast a month… seems outrageous..
I was curious so paid the €4 to listen to it. It really wasn’t great. She was trying to be relatable but her and the partner were just giving out about the doctors. It does seem like she just wants to make money off it but put very little work into it or make it something it’s not.

I miss Bandwagons so much, it was such a great podcast. I met Fionnula in person and she is sooo nice and funny. It’s a pity the two of them aren’t friends.

Reactions: 5
I see Brid was posting about Fionnuala’s new show - first time I’ve seen them interact in about a year! Hope they’re still friends in some capacity! And fair play to fionnuala, happy to see her do well

Reactions: 18
Id be very surprised. Think they are outfits they wore for a live show back then
Yea they are the outfits from the live show but find it weird that they would create a new “logo” for a show that doesn’t make new episodes anymore. But maybe just getting hopes up

Reactions: 10
Find that really hard to believe seeing as their lives are polar opposite atm....then again fionnuala has gone into full time content creating and her recent podcast isn't making any impact all it seems, so it could be done out of necessity?

Reactions: 4
Find that really hard to believe seeing as their lives are polar opposite atm....then again fionnuala has gone into full time content creating and her recent podcast isn't making any impact all it seems, so it could be done out of necessity?
Yea that could be true.. as someone pointed out above too Brid has only recently started interacting with Fionnuala again on instagram. It was kinda obvious that Brid was unhappy with the show ending- so fionnuala agreeing to go back to it could be the reason they are interacting again.

But yea, speculation!

Reactions: 7
Yea they are the outfits from the live show but find it weird that they would create a new “logo” for a show that doesn’t make new episodes anymore. But maybe just getting hopes up
Yeah, seems odd they would update the logo for no reason?! Like what would be the point? But as you say, maybe we’re just reading too much into it! Would love if it came back and as a nosy birch, would love them to do an episode on the podcast breakdown/fallout as brids statement was very much blaming fionnuala and then there was zero interaction! Give us the goss gals and then give us the content, you’re missed!

Reactions: 5
Honestly I really miss Bandwagons - it is way better than what's out at the minute.

Reactions: 3
Definitely. However you'd have to wonder if it is worth a reboot seeing as the 2 girls are living such different lives and the chemistry they had before wouldn't be the same
I know what you mean.
The Brid 'mammy' content would be of zero interest to me. I also wasn't mad on Fionnualas Flop Culture podcast.

I enjoyed Bandwagons podcast. But I do wonder have they left it too late now to capitalise on it. I don't like Fionnuala's podcast, it just doesn't grab me.

Reactions: 2
They could never recreate the chemistry or craic. In the grave yard of great podcasts. Mother of pod still hanging on.

Reactions: 1
Wooo hoo delighted they are back!! Can’t wait to listen to new ep and hopefully they will do some live shows again!
---
Be bet into Spotify tomorrow!
Glad to see they’ve obvs made up….
Brid did a question box on insta the last day asking about pettiest reasons people have fallen out. Not a bandwagon I guess but hopefully they talk about the response on new ep and they go in to their own falling out