Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she drop someone with 250,000 followers for someone who has27,000’doesnt make sense, kick in the arse for Gorry are people realising how boring she is
Maybe gorry moved agency if her own free will and Roche needed to get someone on the books to help deliver on “brands” requirements…ya know the auld 3 for the price of 2 gig 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Maybe gorry moved agency if her own free will and Roche needed to get someone on the books to help deliver on “brands” requirements…ya know the auld 3 for the price of 2 gig 🤣🤣
More spotlight ads 🙄

Fiona is a big dose, trying to be relatable with the new outfits everyday of the week 🙄 mad to be an insta hun
Her style wouldn’t appeal to many , i hope the Hi guys ,goes , it grates me

Reactions: 4
I’m finding it hard to think of anyone I know who would want to emulate her. The trowelled on make-up, the straw-like hair, the constant bellowing at the camera, very questionable dress “sense”. Profile also states “interiors”, but anything I’ve spotted in the background in the house screams Harvey Norman clearance sale. What’s the attraction here?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Profile also states “interiors”, but anything I’ve spotted in the background in the house screams Harvey Norman clearance sale.
Harvey Nornan clearance sale…brilliant 🤣🤣
Like a lot of these instahuns she is trying to figure out “who” she is. So therefore she tries a bit of everything to see what sticks.
She’s a cop on a career break. She’s not a Make up artist, or a hairdresser or a stylist or a choreographer or an interior designer.
At least she’s not baking/cooking….
Pick a lane Fiona.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand her. I signed up to a Laura MUA course, but didn't bother with it once I saw Fiona was being used as a model.
She is an absolute dose
Is she living in the real world, book a holiday , we dont all have the funds to spend money like water ,,on stuff and holidays, these instagram ones are a bit like the politicians, not living in the real world, not one bit relatable, face full of make up daily , shopping. , dinners out , holidays, all good for our mental health, yes it is if u can afford it , most of us cant , not one of them , living a normal person existence, how are we going to pay bills , book the holidays, my arse, shes so high maintenance,

Reactions: 3
She’s on there telling people how to book a holiday - does she think no one in Ireland has ever been away before without her help. And what’s even more mind boggling is people sending messages asking how to replicate her trip. Are there people out there who are that stupid and/or desperate that they can’t come up with a few ideas themselves rather than imitating this one? Honestly, that’s the most baffling part.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d never know where Marbella was 🙄
Give me strength
And who in gods name suggested that she should have her own travel show 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Kids only matter when she can take a photo of them beside a hearse at a funeral for Instagram, FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️
One of the most tone deaf and utterly crass things you’ll ever see from a wannabe Instahun, and that’s quite something. (If I recall there was footage from the graveyard?). Honestly, if it were my Dad I would have absolutely throttled her.

• Wow
Jesus christ! That's another level altogether of desperation.
How could anyone think that's appropriate for a bloody social media account 😕

Jesus christ! That's another level altogether of desperation.
How could anyone think that's appropriate for a bloody social media account 😕
Who takes photos at a close relative funeral , u would have more things on your mind, Hi guys 😀

That’s because she’s so utterly desperate to become an influencer. Honestly, all the bellowing at the camera… gives me a face ache.
She posts a lot of repetitive waffle and still at the end of it hasn’t landed any message in particular unless you are in the market for an overpriced candle or a notebook…

Reactions: 2