Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mom guilt with this one, she knows how to look after no.1 🙄 It’s such a shame, the poor boys
Having been diagnosed shortly after her & following her all along (til I could take no more!) it makes me sad the way she carries on, those kids should be no.1. Make the memories Fiona, or else they’ll only remember things when they stayed with so & so while mammy was off on another holiday 😱

Reactions: 8
No mom guilt with this one, she knows how to look after no.1 🙄 It’s such a shame, the poor boys
Having been diagnosed shortly after her & following her all along (til I could take no more!) it makes me sad the way she carries on, those kids should be no.1. Make the memories Fiona, or else they’ll only remember things when they stayed with so & so while mammy was off on another holiday 😱
This is so true she has something on e every week and if had clot in lung hospital advice you not to fly for while.This one I think is in denial and just doesn't want to be at home.

Reactions: 5
That craic on the Costa is literally giving me the shivers. What is she doing there with a crowd of pensioners jiving to Jimmy Buckley for a week. My 68 year old parents wouldn't be caught dead there 😂 Mass this evening there and I suppose bacon and cabbage at dinner. I get some people are into that but Jesus it looks simple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That craic on the Costa is literally giving me the shivers. What is she doing there with a crowd of pensioners jiving to Jimmy Buckley for a week. My 68 year old parents wouldn't be caught dead there 😂 Mass this evening there and I suppose bacon and cabbage at dinner. I get some people are into that but Jesus it looks simple 😂
It has to be free weekend as she tagging he'll out of him.

Reactions: 3
I hope she has the permission of those girls she posted last night
not to mention everyone else 🙄
It is the strangest holiday, but each to their own I guess đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜†

100% it’s a freebie !!!
So disappointed that Jimmy Buckley would entertain somebody like this !!
I don’t see her at any dances here in Ireland or supporting other artist !!
She won’t keep them in business on the road in Ireland paying into gigs .
I totally agree she is sharing people dancing there and if she shared me on social media she would know about it .
I seen a couple on it I know and they didn’t even know they were on camera on Instagram!!
Some Guard she is !!!
The girl needs some cop on pills 💊
Seriously I really cringe for her now !

• Wow
The craic on Costa she was there advertising it but no add or pr.She things she above the rules of declaring stuff

Reactions: 1
The craic on Costa she was there advertising it but no add or pr.She things she above the rules of declaring stuff
I was just about to say to it? Was it a paid holiday as she said she is advertising it?! Didn’t think Jimmy Buckley needed PR like her! He has his own following!! She must have contacted him and asked for the trip because I’ve yet to see anyone else promote him! He isn’t my cup of tea so maybe I’m missing the advertising by other “influencers”. . Sure god love her- She needed a free holiday to spend time with her husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% reading here , I wasn’t there since 2019 full of tit covid Fiona no trips you saddo !!!
If you want your body to live mind it !!!
Go and be a decent person support the Irish country bands here in Ireland like the rest of us .
Stop putting people up on your page dancing without their consent .

Reactions: 7
Can anyone help....was Fiona not building a massive house and had a tower in her bedroom? Has she moved in yet or have I missed it??

Reactions: 3