Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s quite sad really..Ibiza rocks..in yours 40’s..caked in make up..as a brand ambassador for b perfect..really??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very sad she rather be out partying and constantly on holidays not home spending time with her 2 beautiful boys

Reactions: 6
Omg how could a mature lady married with kids just plaster her face with absolute tit she thinks it’s great , as you get older less is more !!
Fiona will you cop on a little !!
She reminds me of a traveller every time I see the clothes and make up 🙈

Reactions: 10
Her makeup is an absolute state and she must be at least 20 years older than the rest. I notice laurab is not there and she has a palette. What in the name of God is she doing there.
She puts so much product on, frightening.

Reactions: 2
Has she really such a flawless complexion without make up? Her eyes can seem a bit tired without the slap on. But other than that it looks good. Any botox??

Reactions: 1
How is this one always gone 2 kids at home.portugal home ibiza home then Rhodes adult hotel she needed break.She is as good as twins and me

Reactions: 3
I thought she was on some R&R as she looked Wrecked in Ibiza. Nope she was just on another holiday!! A great life 😵💫

I’m confused. So she’s just back from Rhodes and she said she’s going away for a few days again?….

Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen her on my feed recently, thought she must be gone offline for a while. Saw her today & she looks exhausted. All this positivity she tries to radiate must be exhausting, it’s not possible to live like a duracell bunny & have stage 4 cancer. She needs to give herself a break. Have more quality, quiet, offline, family time with those 2 little boys

Reactions: 5
Haven’t seen her on my feed recently, thought she must be gone offline for a while. Saw her today & she looks exhausted. All this positivity she tries to radiate must be exhausting, it’s not possible to live like a duracell bunny & have stage 4 cancer. She needs to give herself a break. Have more quality, quiet, offline, family time with those 2 little boys
Of to Dublin for bberfect opening.Allways on go she looks wrecked.was on 3 holidays last month.

• Wow