Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ordered cakes from ‘Ridiculously Rich By Alana’ ? She won the Apprentice a few years back but has bought out Alan Sugar’s initial investment . She has her core classic range and special boxes, she’s also really polite and professional as well and took time to personally reply to a message I’d sent asking if she was going to bring back her gorgeous Malteser tiffin. I’ve ordered from her for myself and also for presents, highly recommended.
I had some brownies from her store in Aberystwyth on the opening day! ☺ Really nice ☺

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice the other day there was a question asked to them 'does anyone other than you two (the twins) decorate the cakes?' and they said no, they had trained Isabelle and the other girl (Tess or something?) but they both left 🤣
Funny that they said they trained Isabelle, she could already bake and decorate 😂 Obviously she will have learned from them I’m not denying that but she wasn’t an absolute novice. They won’t train anyone else now I bet you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny that they said they trained Isabelle, she could already bake and decorate 😂 Obviously she will have learned from them I’m not denying that but she wasn’t an absolute novice. They won’t train anyone else now I bet you 🤣
Everyone gets trained in a job they work on, you could be a bloody receptionist, be trained and then move jobs, imagine your old employer getting pissy cause they trained you how to answer the phone and file alphabetically 🤣. bleeping piping isn’t a massive skill, most people are self taught!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought mint brownies a few months back and I have to say they were rank!!!! I threw most the box away in the end. Burnt and completely dry and left the worst taste in my mouth. I've had lemon cake jars though and I did enjoy them - the cake was quite dry but I loved the lemon curd.

Reactions: 1
I actually find decorating is so easy as well, everything they do I’ve learnt from YouTube. Baking stuff like blondies is harder for me.

Speaking of Isabakes what on earth is going on with her tan here 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually find decorating is so easy as well, everything they do I’ve learnt from YouTube. Baking stuff like blondies is harder for me.

Speaking of Isabakes what on earth is going on with her tan here 🥴
I saw this. Surely she noticed before posting.

I’ve recently started following Isabakes too and I’m just like 👀 at the tan
I’m sure the twons have told her it’s a lewk though 😂

• Haha
am I being petty or is the cabinet in front of the radiator weird?
B5AFF4DF-6FD7-4F0C-9BB5-DEE89CA32029.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously spent a lot of money on the house. I would have just paid to have it moved or bought one of those decorative radiators in black. That would have looked nice. The decoration or the double doors are not to my taste but I don’t live there 🤣

Reactions: 6
That’s what I thought. They have no sense at all and have ruined the place
Ahh I actually think it’s gorgeous. I love black though.
Radiator looks stupid though, they should have got a nice cast iron column one and had it as a feature

Ahh I actually think it’s gorgeous. I love black though.
Radiator looks stupid though, they should have got a nice cast iron column one and had it as a feature
I love what she has done, I would have moved the radiator to another wall if she wanted a side table/cabinet or a matte black one would look good.

Radiators are being replaced. I assumed they would because she does have good attention to detail with her interior & they stick out.
A4BF9C49-2ED6-4015-9C09-8004B523D225.png

Shows that they read here too 🤣. I wouldn’t say they’re gross either that’s what majority of the population have in their houses 😆. Just not behind a side table in a hallway 👍

Reactions: 11
This thread is hilarious 🤣 and ontop of other recommendations you need to try Elle’s Bakery! Phenomenal 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a look on their website and nearly £6 for delivery 😳😳I couldn’t pay that 😂😂
It’s worth it IMO! Plus I’d rather give my money to and support a small business at the minute! But I know that could be alot for some! The addiction is real for me though 😢😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.