Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive forehead alert!!!! Mine looked bigger when I had Botox she needs to pack it in I’m assuming it’s her hubby who’s the injector??
Isn't it Lauren's husband, Ed that does the botox?
I think Rachel is the one with all the botox

Reactions: 1
Someone in the comments said why don't you just put it down as goodwill but they said the last time it happened they posted and people paid. What gets me is they clearly do well enough to do giveaways, so why can't they just learn from their mistakes and just let it go? Especially when you've said it's not th customers fault

Reactions: 15
Have to say, bought the brownie Yule log recipe and made it for Christmas and it went down a treat. Easy to follow too. Bit gutted I paid €2.50 and it’s £1.50 now 😂

Just read the latest Instagram stories. I don’t think they realise how rude they come across on social media. It should be down to the staff to check the payment had gone through, not the customer. Yes I agree it shouldn’t just be okay for it to happen all the time, but it was a staff members fault.

The customer may not have social media or even follow them! Just accept you need to do some staff refresher training!

Reactions: 19
Errrrr do they think we were born yesterday? We’ve seen their huge houses and endless holidays this year, I’m pretty sure they can absorb a lost 20 quid, bleeping hell

Reactions: 21
"Our overheads and turnover are pretty much on par with each other"

Right... but the overheads includes the twins wages that they pay themselves AND the cost of opening a new shop and the book.

All of those were included in their overheads.
So they may be "on par" with the turnover, but that's because they spent a lot with the new shop etc!
And however much their own wages are.

If it bothers you that much, put £10 in each 🙄

Reactions: 13
"Our overheads and turnover are pretty much on par with each other"

Right... but the overheads includes the twins wages that they pay themselves AND the cost of opening a new shop and the book.

All of those were included in their overheads.
So they may be "on par" with the turnover, but that's because they spent a lot with the new shop etc!
And however much their own wages are.

If it bothers you that much, put £10 in each 🙄
100% agree, and let’s be honest the way they flaunt their lives on socials you can guarantee they’re paying themselves a decent salary… with houses like that I’d say surely at least 40-45 each!

Reactions: 11
I agree, they can't be that hard done by losing out on £20 when one has just had a new kitchen put in and a utility room! 😂😂😂😂 read the bleeping room girls!

They aren't on the breadline living in a 2 bed flat with 2 kids sharing a cramped living space! They both live in lovely areas with nice cars like others have said. £20 to them is duck all! I'd be more sympathetic if they were a business struggling and £20 is a lot to the company but they aren't.....

Reactions: 12
They can’t be hard up when they’ve sold thousands of their brownie Yule log recipe!!!! That cost fuckall to write and it’s a download!!

Reactions: 7
At the end of the day if the staff can't be bothered to make sure it's been approved before the customer leaves, it's on them!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Train your staff ffs, it’s happened more than once now 😒
It's silly isn't it, infact in any shop you go in, they won't let you leave until the cashier know's you've paid... maybe they need to employ better staff lol

Reactions: 1
They can’t be hard up when they’ve sold thousands of their brownie Yule log recipe!!!! That cost fuckall to write and it’s a download!!
Yes, didn't they put a post up saying they'd sold 10k of the yule log recipes? They were more expensive last christmas so they'll have made more, but even at £2.50 per download that's still nearly 25k.

The small business angle doesn't ring true when you've got massive houses you're kitting out, big cars, endless holidays and a staff team. Just cut your losses and put it down to experience.

Reactions: 9