Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I can't believe what I'm seeing. They've taken Alba and Inka on an aeroplane....!!!! WOW ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm not going to say anything about Alba being out of school in term time but when she's just started a new school year?? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Jesus I can't believe what I'm seeing. They've taken Alba and Inka on an aeroplane....!!!! WOW ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm not going to say anything about Alba being out of school in term time but when she's just started a new school year?? ๐Ÿ™ƒ
But of course! Expensive, fancy, trips during the summer holidays are only for Mummy and Daddy

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well thatโ€™s what happens when you ignore your kids.
oh my word๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ as a parent myself.... Jesus Christ. It makes me think how long was he not watching her for to do that? Was he on the toilet? Making a brew? Jeeez๐Ÿ˜‚

oh my word๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ as a parent myself.... Jesus Christ. It makes me think how long was he not watching her for to do that? Was he on the toilet? Making a brew? Jeeez๐Ÿ˜‚
This is what I don't understand.
Even my 2 and a half year old would never be alone long enough to do that?
How did that happen?

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m all for having fun but them and their friends are them irritating bastards in a bar, talking and singing overly loud so everyoneโ€™s like ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฌ and itโ€™s just a bit cringe lol. They remind me of them people stuck in the time they were 18. And havenโ€™t socially progressed past that age ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Canโ€™t believe this is a professionalโ€™ cake! It looks so bloody messy

IMG_7121.png

• Wow
So Tessa is bringing out a podcast, wonder if the twons will do a guest appearance.

So Tessa is bringing out a podcast, wonder if the twons will do a guest appearance.
you just knowwwww that she wouldn't get the following for the podcast if she wasn't bmfls with the twons ๐Ÿ˜‚

Interestingggg a podcast. How original ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope she talks normally and not super slowly and dramatic using silly words like she does in her stories