Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolling and saw this photo of Tessa they posted today. I don't follow Tessa and haven't seen her since she went Private.
She looks so different, I didn't really recognise her!
She’s had loads of stuff done. Botox etc. surprised she’s bothered with private as she’s got 25k followers 😅

Reactions: 1
She’s had loads of stuff done. Botox etc. surprised she’s bothered with private as she’s got 25k followers 😅
Well she’s back to teaching now so I expect she has to be private for that reason although there’s be plenty ways for the kids to see her profile

£100 for a cake that’s not a wedding cake, £100! I don’t know how much professional cakes are but £100 seems quite a bit.

Reactions: 2
£100 for a cake that’s not a wedding cake, £100! I don’t know how much professional cakes are but £100 seems quite a bit.
Totally agree. I prefer M&S cakes than these fancy OTT ones that are made just for Instagram

Reactions: 3
What is this downloadable brownie yule log recipe they keep banging on about, is it normal for baking influencers to charge for recipes?!

What is this downloadable brownie yule log recipe they keep banging on about, is it normal for baking influencers to charge for recipes?!
A few do, I've bought a few recipes in the past.
They released the yule log last year. Was something like £6

I’ve got the Yule log recipe and it’s a mess. They released it with multiple methods because they couldn’t decide which worked best. It’s essentially a brownie that’s in beaten once cooled and smushed onto a tray before being rolled

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen they’re doing a collab with a Santa’s grotto in the Trafford Centre. Just what parents want to be pestered gif are shelling out, pricey af blah cakes that have sat there for days.

Reactions: 2
They aren’t in the grotto, they are outside it and from other tiktoks it looks like there’s a few others around them as like pop ups.

Yeah Rachel is on the right, Lauren’s eyes look really odd as the rest of her face is frozen

Massive forehead alert!!!! Mine looked bigger when I had Botox she needs to pack it in I’m assuming it’s her hubby who’s the injector??