Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have to stick the screenshot here… 😭

How do they have such amazing reviews? A few negatives four years ago, and then all 5*

6655328A-F202-4346-9807-B1D82460CC19.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I really like tess but it seems like since coming out she’s literally always got a new GF! Would love to know more about her realisation she was into women and also if she’s still friends with her G word ex (as she said on lives) she was with a bloke when they were younger who then came out as gay I’m sure he was a chef in London or something but never see her post was just thinking how ironic that they’re both gay now

Reactions: 4
I really like tess but it seems like since coming out she’s literally always got a new GF! Would love to know more about her realisation she was into women and also if she’s still friends with her G word ex (as she said on lives) she was with a bloke when they were younger who then came out as gay I’m sure he was a chef in London or something but never see her post was just thinking how ironic that they’re both gay now
I always thought she was in love with her male best friend (the one who did the challenge) and it was just unrequited

She did talk about some of the relationship stuff on her podcasts. I find her really likeable. (Never met in real life though so don't know the score she also seems more down to earth than twons)

A small business is anything up to 49 employees
I’m shocked at that actually. Surprised that 49 employees can be considered SMALL😂. I hope they include themselves and parents in that too. there could be some dodgy reporting going on we never know 😂

They are not a small business at all, just a couple of greedy mares with dry cake and no scruples.

• Haha