Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry that video of alba wanting to bake is the cutest 😍 also love seeing kit being nice to wren

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone want to stock brownies throughout the country from a bakery with a 1 star hygiene rating????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
but it’s just the paperwork 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I know right lol. I watched an old video of tessa doing a piping demo and before she started she was rubbing/wiping her nose and touching her hair! It made me feel a bit sick and I’ve ordered from them before!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know right lol. I watched an old video of tessa doing a piping demo and before she started she was rubbing/wiping her nose and touching her hair! It made me feel a bit sick and I’ve ordered from them before!!
i remember on a live she washed up the kitchenaid attachment. She got a cloth out of the sink and wiped it off slightly and dunked it in the water 🤢 didn’t look hot or clean at all

Reactions: 3
Ick. Someone also mentioned old videos of the cardboard on the floor by the sink when that was what they got picked up on this time round 😬

Reactions: 4
I haven’t followed them for a long time now but I saw them on my feed this morning.. How do they still have customers? It’s the same old bakes they’ve done for years and everything just looks.. tit.

Reactions: 4
Feel like they definitely over share on account which puts me off if I was to purchase

posts like this… why did no one make the tart? Surely that’s just bad management and as a customer would put me off buying as it’s clearly been rush made and then she writes she gets into bed without showering

All I can now think off is cake made by sweaty person in a hurry 🤢

BC095AA4-97F4-4678-9D04-7A266E623070.png

Reactions: 2
I thought the finch factory was a 24hr operation so it's not just all on her!
Also welcome to life as a mum were all running round in circles, they have a business which could afford them not to work so suck it up and stop complaining.

Reactions: 8
Feel like they definitely over share on account which puts me off if I was to purchase

posts like this… why did no one make the tart? Surely that’s just bad management and as a customer would put me off buying as it’s clearly been rush made and then she writes she gets into bed without showering

All I can now think off is cake made by sweaty person in a hurry 🤢

View attachment 1382280
Biggest shocker is that they are only 31. I think they look older. Maybe it's all the botox 🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the post on the bakery page of alba potty and sick 🤮

Reactions: 1