Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they actually charging £3.40 for those miniature cake jars on the Blackburn counter? I swear they used to be double the size

Reactions: 2
How long do you think the Blackburn shop hype will last? The Manchester pop-up seemed to loose its flair quickly
I walked past today and it did look quite busy. Although, it is next to the lifts so possibly some were just browsing while they waited.

Reactions: 1
Who’s his girlfriend? She’s not on his insta at all. Just scrolled down and Tessa has done about 5 solo posts or just him and her and he hasn’t liked a single one!

• Wow
Who’s his girlfriend? She’s not on his insta at all. Just scrolled down and Tessa has done about 5 solo posts or just him and her and he hasn’t liked a single one!
I can’t think of her name. I’m sure it’s Emily hunter or something.. it’s in my head. 🤣 na she’s never been on his insta, she didn’t even fly out to meet him in Miami, but Tess was there

If you go on jacks insta 23rd nov 21 picture the girl in the white is his gf

I’d be raging if I was his girlfriend with some other lass posting multiple selfies with him like that. Tessa looks stunning though.

Reactions: 6
I’d be raging if I was his girlfriend with some other lass posting multiple selfies with him like that. Tessa looks stunning though.
I was legit thinking that, if you scroll down the posts with him / about him are endless. She’s so blatantly in love with him, I would not be ok with that if he was my bf. But yes she does look amazing

Reactions: 4
I reckon that they’ve had sex before and tess wanted it to happen and then it hasn’t. She’s now bisexual and clearly into girls atm. It makes me wonder what their relationship is really like cos if my bf had just rowed from mainland Europe to mainland USA, I certainly would be waiting at the finish line for him!

Reactions: 7
I’ve got The book never made anything it’s just sat in my cupboard suppose they don’t mind if the moneys sat in their bank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rachel’s car is a bit posh ain’t it or is it Lauren’s. Can’t remember.
Think it’s Rachel’s. They defo aren’t short of money are they, she has a new Range Rover and Dec has a new 4x4 Tesla… you know while they have the audacity to moan about pricing and whining about how much they pay for butter 🙄

Reactions: 13
Think it’s Rachel’s. They defo aren’t short of money are they, she has a new Range Rover and Dec has a new 4x4 Tesla… you know while they have the audacity to moan about pricing and whining about how much they pay for butter 🙄
Yep!! Basically moaning that it’s eating into their disposable income. I have no sympathy 😆

Reactions: 5
Slating teachers on their latest post. Nice!
mom a teacher and I’m very lucky to be off over Christmas but I still have planning, assessments, displays and the plans for special needs children to do. Needless to say I don’t have the salary to have a new Range Rover like the twons. Teachers don’t get paid for the hours they work each week so our time off is our ‘annual leave’ then the fact we’re not even paid for the hours the children spend in school let alone the extra. Hate their sarcy comments trying to put everyone else down, doesn’t look like they’ve done all that much work over Christmas based on their insta. They’re boss babes but only if it profits themselves, quite happy to belittle everyone else.

Reactions: 14
I really don’t think it’s funny getting alba to say swear words. Maybe I’m boring but you shouldn’t encourage your child that for a Tik tok challenge especially when she clearly didn’t want to!!

Reactions: 14