Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No imagination at all also wish someone would tell the twins blending all the colours on a cake doesn't make it Rainbow it makes it look like sludge 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would taste like absolute tit too. Pure sugar and margarine. GRIM. Gone are the days of tasty cake - I mean god forbid your food is edible and not a play thing.

Reactions: 8
would love to have a bakers thread rather than just finch! just seen isabellita bakes christmas range, £40 for 12 cupcakes 🥲 who is paying this😰

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
would love to have a bakers thread rather than just finch! just seen isabellited bakes cheistmas range, £40 for 12 cupcakes 🥲 who is paying this😰
Good idea as George gets mentioned a lot on here too.. .i can make one.. Just not sure what to name it or catagory to put it in 🤔

Reactions: 5
Oh sorry, could have sworn he had one! Maybe do a thread for him under Instagrammers
Yeah it was more for all bakers, not just him 😊

Popped it in off topic. I guess that's where it should go haha

Reactions: 2
would love to have a bakers thread rather than just finch! just seen isabellita bakes christmas range, £40 for 12 cupcakes 🥲 who is paying this😰
Absolutely absurd
I know absolutely crazy! They're not even that good

Reactions: 1
Their quality has gone massively downhill. When they only had their shop in great harwood their cakes and brownies tasted completely different? I’m assuming it has to do with it all being mass produced at their Accrington unit now?

Reactions: 5
How long do you think the Blackburn shop hype will last? The Manchester pop-up seemed to loose its flair quickly

Reactions: 3