Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tessa seems obsessed with Jack Jarvis. If he has a girlfriend I would not be happy if I was her!

Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but Tessa seems to be going through something, like going out more than usual and drinking all the time. Rocking up to work (as a teacher) hungover on a Wednesday/Thursday?? Hanging out with different people and seeing less of with the twins, Liv, and that bunch?
Her life seems to be up and down all the time and I just wish for her sake she could get it together

Reactions: 12
It's obvious that Tessa is really really into Jack. I think her travelling all the way to Florida to see him at the end of his boat trip was a huge gesture and a bit of a declaration of love, but he's just not into it.

I think she firmly places herself as the 'funny one' all the time to mask a lot of insecurity, but this results in her being the loud, pissed, over sharer in the group and that sort of personality can be really polarising.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Tessa. She seems lovely, I think she does love Jack but only as a friend.. He’s got a gf that he’s been seeing for a good few years from what I gather. I agree I feel like she’s distancing herself from the others, I’ve not seen her post about her gf either. I hope she’s ok

Reactions: 4
Think tessa is definitely single she’s deleted pics of her gf off Instagram.. hope she’s ok. It’s clear she just wants to be happy

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Tessa. She seems lovely, I think she does love Jack but only as a friend.. He’s got a gf that he’s been seeing for a good few years from what I gather. I agree I feel like she’s distancing herself from the others, I’ve not seen her post about her gf either. I hope she’s ok
Oh does he? What on earth is tessa doing launching herself at him at every opportunity. Agree with the above, she’s crying out for attention and love but seems to be a snowballing train wreck. The twons will be too up their own backsides with their empire and new shop to care / notice. Tessa served her purpose getting them the traction and following with her lives when they were first taking off

Oh does he? What on earth is tessa doing launching herself at him at every opportunity. Agree with the above, she’s crying out for attention and love but seems to be a snowballing train wreck. The twons will be too up their own backsides with their empire and new shop to care / notice. Tessa served her purpose getting them the traction and following with her lives when they were first taking off
I assumed they were together when she went to the end of his row and his girlfriend didn’t

Think tessa is definitely single she’s deleted pics of her gf off Instagram.. hope she’s ok. It’s clear she just wants to be happy
Ahh is she. I assumed they were still together as she kept mentioning that she’s a lesbian now 🙄

Don’t really get why tessa is moaning about her mental health. Doesn’t she realise if you drink alcohol and more so binge like she does, the days after a hangover your body is still getting over the toxins and that causes a dip in mood and being all over the place. I suffer from mental health problems and I’ve stopped drinking completely cos it’s no good for me.

if you’ve got poor mental health the last thing you should be doing is drinking alcohol.. she needs to stop moaning and realise what it’s doing to her. Several of my friends also have given up drinking / getting drunk cos of the anxiety and awfulness it causes for them!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she / the twins read Here? Posting pics of their what’s app chats asking if she’s okay?
Seriously though, step away from insta Tessa. If you’re struggling don’t broadcast personal texts about your mental health to the world. Look after yourself instead.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she / the twins read Here? Posting pics of their what’s app chats asking if she’s okay?
Seriously though, step away from insta Tessa. If you’re struggling don’t broadcast personal texts about your mental health to the world. Look after yourself instead.
I think they definitely must based on the twins messages and then this morning Tessa posting stories talking about alcohol being a depressant and that she isn’t a binge drinker (more subtle words than that) and then she posted a screenshot of her messages with Jack Jarvis…I reckon they probably check it most days because you know the twins are too self absorbed not to :LOL:

Reactions: 2
The twins 100% Read here. There's no doubt about that.
Pretty sure they've tried to make several accounts too

Their new counter is in an amazing place, it’s a shopping centre close to me and there’s a uni and a college close by. They’ll do really well there for sure!

Reactions: 2
Their new counter is in an amazing place, it’s a shopping centre close to me and there’s a uni and a college close by. They’ll do really well there for sure!
I reckon they’ll close their high street store now they’re in the mall