Finch bakery #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the heck is paying £6.50 for a brownie log recipe?!
£6.50 for a recipe? Are they actually having a laugh……. 😳😳😳😳 people can’t afford to put food on the table and they think it’s acceptable to charge £6.50 for it? You can get plenty of recipes off google including Mary Berry’s for free 🫣
£6.50!? What a deluded pair. You wouldn't mind as much if it looked decent but it doesn't. You just know full well they don't have a genuine recipe of their own, like someone else said its defo off Google lol.
you have got to be kidding. Even if it didn't look like the other kind of log, who on earth would pay ANYTHING for a recipe that took two 'professional' cake/dessert bakers with all the equipment, time and unlimited ingredients/experience etc over a month go 'tweak' can imagine what would happen when the average Joe blogs follows this. Begs belief.

£6.50 for ONE recipe? Leticia Bakes used to do something like 50 for £7 sometimes...insane

Reactions: 6
It looks like someone's chewed up a brownie, spat it out and rolled it up into the shape of a turd. £6.50? Shameless bints.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t believe the cheek of charging 6.50. They’d be better off trying to up their engagement and give it to people for free. Greedy

Reactions: 3
Think they’re getting too big for their boots (if they weren’t already lol)

£6.50 for ONE recipe? Leticia Bakes used to do something like 50 for £7 sometimes...insane
Exactly this!! I paid £4.99 for I think it was 25 of Leticia’s most popular recipes which covered brownies, cakes, blondies, cookies, cinnamon rolls etc etc, and they were incredible recipes. £4.99 for 25, not £6.50 just for ONE super secret recipe that hasn’t been tried or tested by anyone else

£6.50!? What a deluded pair. You wouldn't mind as much if it looked decent but it doesn't. You just know full well they don't have a genuine recipe of their own, like someone else said its defo off Google lol.
Or janes patisserie who released her first book at the same time as FB and has a second book and much much more success and hers are free on her website ☠

Is it fudge? Because if it’s a cake it doesn’t look edible! Are they opening a new location in the hopes it will fill the void of there other locations not selling out

Reactions: 2
It looks like a brick! I agree love laticia bakes recipes! Lovely and so cheap. Isabellita_bakes is the same she charges £15 for a BUTTERCREAM recipe! It's bleeping butter and icing sugar 🤦‍♀️ some people have more money than sense

Reactions: 9
It looks like a brick! I agree love laticia bakes recipes! Lovely and so cheap. Isabellita_bakes is the same she charges £15 for a BUTTERCREAM recipe! It's bleeping butter and icing sugar 🤦‍♀️ some people have more money than sense
I can't abide that isabellita because shes bought the majority of her following so her insta follower count of over 100k isn't legit if you get me. All you need to do is scroll down her followers 🙄 silly witch charging £15 for buttercream.

I can't abide that isabellita because shes bought the majority of her following so her insta follower count of over 100k isn't legit if you get me. All you need to do is scroll down her followers 🙄 silly witch charging £15 for buttercream.
Her cakes are tit too! And don't get me started on her models 🙈🤣 Proper one trick pony and 100% bought her followers only had her account about 2 years

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me WHY you would be selling baked goods next to cosmetics??? Surely the pop ups would be with the kitchen stuff?? 🤯

Reactions: 1
Can't lie I'm debating taking one for the team and buying the recipe to see if it's any good. I also have the Leticia Bakes yule log recipe so would be interesting to compare...

Reactions: 4
Can't lie I'm debating taking one for the team and buying the recipe to see if it's any good. I also have the Leticia Bakes yule log recipe so would be interesting to compare...
It probably is leticias recipe rewritten 😂 that’s why they kept posting that they were trying out different recipes so it looked like they weren’t copying anyone 🙄

Reactions: 5
Get one, I want to know what it’s like!

• Haha
Nooo don’t do it. It’ll be like swallowing a brick. Can just tell by looking at it. I’m not sure what they do but everything is sooooo stodgy!! I bet the middle bit of the white one is white choc spread from Tesco as well !
You can’t go wrong with a Cadbury’s Yule log 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those balloons seem wasteful, gonna say they are probably eco friendly material but seem unnecessary. Looks pretty but just seems a waste of money in this climate.

Reactions: 2
Nooo don’t do it. It’ll be like swallowing a brick. Can just tell by looking at it. I’m not sure what they do but everything is sooooo stodgy!! I bet the middle bit of the white one is white choc spread from Tesco as well !
You can’t go wrong with a Cadbury’s Yule log 😂😂
I think the stodge is because they undercook everything and then put everything in the fridge for too long. I use Jane's brownie recipe (which is amazing and foolproof) and usually stick them in for an hour or so but once I forgot and left them overnight and they were all coagulated like the twins' brownies :sick:

• Haha