Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be caught posting anything on a confessions page, you never know what could happen and I swear half of them are a load of BS

Reactions: 4
The comment about refresher training seems a bit dodgy if it was supposed to be purely due to paperwork? 🤨
The cardboard on the floor thing makes no sense? I have worked in kitchens and I’ve never in my life known of someone to think to put a piece of cardboard down? Surely you put up a wet floor sign and get a mop? Or if it’s a regular thing get some sort of non slip mat that can be cleaned. Excuse after excuse. The councils fault obviously 🙄 if you can’t keep up standards just because your gETTinG mARRieD when you constantly boast about having what, about 20+ staff? Then there is something very wrong in your business. For a start Lauren isn’t getting married so what’s her excuse??

Reactions: 12
The comment about refresher training seems a bit dodgy if it was supposed to be purely due to paperwork? 🤨
The cardboard on the floor thing makes no sense? I have worked in kitchens and I’ve never in my life known of someone to think to put a piece of cardboard down? Surely you put up a wet floor sign and get a mop? Or if it’s a regular thing get some sort of non slip mat that can be cleaned. Excuse after excuse. The councils fault obviously 🙄 if you can’t keep up standards just because your gETTinG mARRieD when you constantly boast about having what, about 20+ staff? Then there is something very wrong in your business. For a start Lauren isn’t getting married so what’s her excuse??
Her excuse is she’s a size 6 now 🤔🤔🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the need to stuff shop bought cakes in to their bakes but looking at that if it’s a chocolate cookie then the flavour combo would be rank and the quality of ingredients are shite because the colour isn’t right but if it’s a normal cookie then they’re massively over baked/bordering on burnt and clearly the icing is a cover up to distract away from that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the need to stuff shop bought cakes in to their bakes but looking at that if it’s a chocolate cookie then the flavour combo would be rank and the quality of ingredients are shite because the colour isn’t right but if it’s a normal cookie then they’re massively over baked/bordering on burnt and clearly the icing is a cover up to distract away from that
Omg I can't believe they are selling them! They are so overbaked 😲

Reactions: 1
Go on Tessa 😂 Can't believe tessa's video ....of her working in FB... only worked at the old shop didn't she ? Showcasing .... you guessed it cardboard on the floor 😂😂 must have always been a rug staple under the mats to prevent slippage/extra mopping.

edit toadd pic
5B2DB3D3-F066-49BE-9032-DE186859D1DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Go on Tessa 😂 Can't believe tessa's video ....of her working in FB... only worked at the old shop didn't she ? Showcasing .... you guessed it cardboard on the floor 😂😂 must have always been a rug staple under the mats to prevent slippage/extra mopping.

edit toadd pic
View attachment 1258201
Yep these are the types of videos I was talking about, they’ve always looked unhygienic behind the scenes. Don’t get where people are getting their comments like ‘your obviously so clean and hygienic’ from 🤨 no hairnets, yet chucking her head around over the counter 🤢 and don’t get me started on the no gloves and the long false nails 🤮
Also so bleeping funny that there’s cardboard on the floor in this video!! Clearly not a one off thing, the lying pair of idiots 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yep these are the types of videos I was talking about, they’ve always looked unhygienic behind the scenes. Don’t get where people are getting their comments like ‘your obviously so clean and hygienic’ from 🤨 no hairnets, yet chucking her head around over the counter 🤢 and don’t get me started on the no gloves and the long false nails 🤮
Also so bleeping funny that there’s cardboard on the floor in this video!! Clearly not a one off thing, the lying pair of idiots 🙄
Didn't realise the twons had posted the video too!
'one piece of cardboard on the floor' sounds like they had opened a box of sprinkles and forgot to pick up the rubbish.

Putting or more accurately leaving cardboard on the floor to soak up the spills (and will cause it to become damp) to save the job of mopping is completely different 🙈

no hair nets with them all dancing and roboting around gives me the ick too.

Reactions: 8
Everything about that video just makes me cringe so bad, but nothing more than the socially awkward twin walking in half way through 🥴🤣

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen tessas post about her passport 7 weeks ago ordering and not got anything back yet she thought she'd risk it even though they advise 10 weeks 🙄 asking if there's anyone from the passport office that can help her... I like tessa but join the queue of people in the same boat hun 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I agree with you, Tessa is lovely but why would you leave renewing your passport with 7 weeks to go knowing there’s a big backlog of people also wanting their passport. If it’s SUCH an important event to go away for her Dads birthday as she stated on her post you’d get organised and make sure you have it so so far in advance regardless of the months you’d lose. People just get their passports out before they go away without even thinking! Well she’s got nobody to blame but herself to be honest

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she flew to Miami when Jack sailed in? Surely that wasn't 7 weeks ago?
Love Tessa btw

Reactions: 2
I was about to say didn’t she just go to Miami within the last few weeks? Asking if anyone from the passport office can help 🤣 omg they literally all do think they’re so special don’t they 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*person is unorganised and takes it out on the company rather than their own inability to plan their own life*

Reactions: 9
The photo with the twins sat on the bed with all the bridesmaids… I cannot get over how different they look! They used to look identical, and now they don’t even look like identical twins anymore!! 😮

The photo with the twins sat on the bed with all the bridesmaids… I cannot get over how different they look! They used to look identical, and now they don’t even look like identical twins anymore!! 😮
I feel like they’ve had a lot of Botox recently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.