Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isabel isn’t going to the wedding did she even get invited
i thought this?!! Very strange. Also Jack Jervis isn’t a best man I thought he was really best friends with Dec but then if you have too many it gets stupid I guess hmmm

Both shops still open on one of the bosses wedding day. Would have thought they’d give their staff the day off

Reactions: 4
They have probably invited their staff to the evening reception. As much as I dislike them, I wouldn’t invite all my staff to the day bit either, so not much point in them closing their shop for the day.

Reactions: 7
Both shops still open on one of the bosses wedding day. Would have thought they’d give their staff the day off
i agree with the above. They aren’t going to pay for an extra 25+ heads for the day event for people that could leave tomorrow and are workers not friends / family?

i agree with the above. They aren’t going to pay for an extra 25+ heads for the day event for people that could leave tomorrow and are workers not friends / family?
True! I keep thinking they have like 5 people working for them 😂 I forget they have so many

Reactions: 2
I agree. I invited my close colleagues to my evening do. If I invited my whole team it would have potentially been 80 people and if they brought partners...
I kinda can't wait to see her dress and the bridesmaid dresses.

So they’ve opened up HN counter - how would this one work with the hygiene rating??? The shop that got 1* was graded after they opened up HN so would they not be aware of the change in paperwork?

Reactions: 1
Don't know what I think of the dress. Some ways I love it and other ways it wasn't what I expected at all. Love her wedding ring

Yes defo wouldn’t have invited the staff especially if I hadn’t known them that well. I don’t know i had just thought they’d give them the day off 🤷🏼‍♀️ But at least they don’t lose a days business

love the dress 😍

I don't know why but I thought she would have maybe gone more princessey but I suppose with a figure like hers you make the most of it whilst you got it. Love the family photo of them all. I bet Alba steals the show 🥰🥰

Reactions: 3
Don’t personally like her dress, there’s too much going on on it for me, but it’s definitely very Rachel!

Full of finch love today me 🤣 also love the girl who's taken over socials for the day she's got more personality than the twins put together

Reactions: 5
She looks stunning! Her dress is beautiful. I actually love finch I’m not sure why I’m snooping here 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
SAME! Its gorgeous. I'll be honest tho I never even looked at my phone the whole day when I got married lol
yeah i’m surprised she’s on her phone, and no photos of Inka which i thought was strange. I found the bridesmaid flowers weird too, they’re all different sizes with different length stems

SAME! Its gorgeous. I'll be honest tho I never even looked at my phone the whole day when I got married lol
Neither did I 😆 I didn’t expect so many updates today tbh

Love the bridesmaid dresses, but is it me or do all the bouquets look really odd 🤨

yeah i’m surprised she’s on her phone, and no photos of Inka which i thought was strange. I found the bridesmaid flowers weird too, they’re all different sizes with different length stems
The flowers look so strange, and not in a good way. The stems are all different lengths and the bouquets are just badly shaped in general. I’d be fuming if I’d paid for them tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.