Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far is isabakes from finch bakery?

Isabakes could bake before she joined finch, but they taught her so much.
I'd be livid if it were me, but, at the same time perhaps they chatted about it and were fine with it?

So many are the same now, woman in Plymouth tries to copy finch, badly.

Reactions: 1
How far is isabakes from finch bakery?

Isabakes could bake before she joined finch, but they taught her so much.
I'd be livid if it were me, but, at the same time perhaps they chatted about it and were fine with it?

So many are the same now, woman in Plymouth tries to copy finch, badly.
I thinks she’s about 10 miles away from them to be fair, but I agree I’d be livid they do seem to still share her stuff, don’t see her reciprocate that bit ungrateful for someone that has literally learnt her trade from copying. But yeah Lots of places about now which are more reasonable priced and better.

Reactions: 5
I thinks she’s about 10 miles away from them to be fair, but I agree I’d be livid they do seem to still share her stuff, don’t see her reciprocate that bit ungrateful for someone that has literally learnt her trade from copying. But yeah Lots of places about now which are more reasonable priced and better.

Only 10 miles 😱😱😱

For some reason I thought she was really far away,

Ahhh that's not great is it. 😐

Agreed tho I think isabakes are probs fresher than George's bakes whose are like a week old by the time they go through your letterbox lol 🤣 he just sees pound signs him. I couldn't buy something on a Sunday night he had started making a week prior 🤮
George does my bleeping tits in "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG" shut the duck up man, his cakes look as dry as sawdust too. Atleast Finch make things you'd actually want to eat, I've always thought their stuff looks too sweet and stork flavoured for my liking but compared to George's 7kg of sugar per bite, they look savoury in comparison!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
George does my bleeping tits in "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG" shut the duck up man, his cakes look as dry as sawdust too. Atleast Finch make things you'd actually want to eat, I've always thought their stuff looks too sweet and stork flavoured for my liking but compared to George's 7kg of sugar per bite, they look savoury in comparison!
Hes one irritating bastard that's for sure. It's like he feels he's finally in a gang with the finch gals lol I reckon I'd die if I ate something of his 😂 looks so dry his stuff. He's making a fortune tho so power to him haha. Dont get me started on isabelita bakes either or whatever she's called and her bought followers. She's definitely faked it till she made it. Makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These clowns are making an absolute fortune on mediocre cakes and brownies. Maybe I’m in the wrong job 😗 🧁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed tho I think isabakes are probs fresher than George's bakes whose are like a week old by the time they go through your letterbox lol 🤣 he just sees pound signs him. I couldn't buy something on a Sunday night he had started making a week prior 🤮
Not for £36!!

Reactions: 2
His stuff is literally fu of sugar to the point it isn't enjoyable!

Everyone I know that's had some, including myself, my partner and my Sisters family, have all ended up on the toilet for hours after eating his stuff 😂😂

And I agree 100% all he cares about is the mineym he admits that himself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His stuff is literally fu of sugar to the point it isn't enjoyable!

Everyone I know that's had some, including myself, my partner and my Sisters family, have all ended up on the toilet for hours after eating his stuff 😂😂

And I agree 100% all he cares about is the mineym he admits that himself
I've heard a few times now about people not being able to get off the toilet after eating his stuff 😬 oh my god oh my god 🤮

Not for £36!!
£36 on stuff that should probably be slung lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed george as he is just plain rude & v arrogant. Popularity has gotten to his head

Reactions: 15
Totally agree re George. That’s what put me off the twins after being a massive fan for years. Although they do seem to have toned down the attitudes recently

Reactions: 3
I love cakes contour they come across as really genuine, not struck on isabelita bakes or george

I'm glad to read all these reviews on George bakery as I was super tempted to order... Don't think I will be doing so now 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Some stuff is nice. But it is jusg pure sugar! You can only eat a quarter of something of his because its just too much! And that's coming from someone who loves chocolate and everything 😂

I love cakes contour they come across as really genuine, not struck on isabelita bakes or george
I like them too, come across as nice guys and actually unique (to an extent anyway). I've had a few bits from Cakes Contour before and they were actually really yummy.

Cakes Contour blocked me after the saga a few years ago when it turned out he was just buying Costco cookies and sandwiching them with buttercream 😅 I’ve had some of there stuff though and it was nice enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only 10 miles 😱😱😱

For some reason I thought she was really far away,

Ahhh that's not great is it. 😐
It’s about 40 minutes in the car through the traffic. I do actually really like Isabakes’ stuff for the freshness and the variety. There’s always lots to choose from and although there’s usually a queue, you don’t have to queue for half an hour before opening time and sweating all the jars have sold out like at FB

om
Cakes Contour blocked me after the saga a few years ago when it turned out he was just buying Costco cookies and sandwiching them with buttercream 😅 I’ve had some of there stuff though and it was nice enough.
Omg no way are u a baker then how did u find out

I like isabakes yes they are similar style to finch but aren't they all? finch have even said they use georges bakes cookie recipe is it in their book i wonder? 🤔 they also used to use letecia bakes recipes. Also do not rate isabelita cakes at all! Selling her recipes for £25 a pop when she's been baking a bit longer than a year? No thanks love such a 1 trick pony doesn't even make difference size cakes all her cakes are 6 inch 😂 how random! tough tit if you need a bigger cake im afraid

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.