Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelita and isabakes are different people… isabakes used to work for the finches, isabelita didn’t
I thought everyone was just using a cutesy name for Isabakes 🤣

From my limited Spanish I think adding -ita to the end of a name just means little - it's a nickname, I don't think Isabelita is an actual name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought everyone was just using a cutesy name for Isabakes 🤣

From my limited Spanish I think adding -ita to the end of a name just means little - it's a nickname, I don't think Isabelita is an actual name.
I thought so too 😂
Or I thought they were piss taking with her name and combining it with someone else's 😂

I think maybe George needs his own thread 😂

But I was wondering.. When he does a limited mid week post, when normally he says he doesn't have time. Do we think this is left over stuff from what didn't sell Sunday?
Because it wouldn't surprise me.
He'd do anything for the money

Long time reader, first poster.
Visited both finch and Isabakes a few times.
finch were better before they moved into a factory. Since then everything tastes old and artificial.
Isabakes while copying finch her products do taste homemade still. Wouldn’t get the brownies but recommend everything else she does.
If you’re in the area I’d still pick Lou lous over both of them though.

I think maybe George needs his own thread 😂

But I was wondering.. When he does a limited mid week post, when normally he says he doesn't have time. Do we think this is left over stuff from what didn't sell Sunday?
Because it wouldn't surprise me.
He'd do anything for the money
Oh god I bet it is 🤮

Long time reader, first poster.
Visited both finch and Isabakes a few times.
finch were better before they moved into a factory. Since then everything tastes old and artificial.
Isabakes while copying finch her products do taste homemade still. Wouldn’t get the brownies but recommend everything else she does.
So they have a factory and a shop ?
That makes sense … someone asked on a q&a the other day what they did and they answered ‘decorate and experiment’ which explains the factory baking pretty much everything they sell then.

Reactions: 2
So they have a factory and a shop ?
That makes sense … someone asked on a q&a the other day what they did and they answered ‘decorate and experiment’ which explains the factory baking pretty much everything they sell then.
Yeh they bake all the shop goods in Accrington and then transport them over to the shop. You can tell with the taste they are made it large batches with cheap ingredients.

Reactions: 1
Where is this please? I go to Gt Harwood/Accy for work and was going to try Finches when I’m next there but the queuing outside me off!

Where is this please? I go to Gt Harwood/Accy for work and was going to try Finches when I’m next there but the queuing outside me off!
Chew mill farm, Billington. It’s down a country lane after a school. Close to finch worth going out too. Would recommend their pop up shops as you get a good sample.

Reactions: 3
Chew mill farm, Billington. It’s down a country lane after a school. Close to finch worth going out too. Would recommend their pop up shops as you get a good sample.
Thanks! Hopefully there in a couple of weeks time , will report back!

Just a gentle reminder. If you want to buy a book, definitely support janes patisserie.

the fact most of her bakes have always been free and they’re AMAZING, rather support that.

Reactions: 15
Just a gentle reminder. If you want to buy a book, definitely support janes patisserie.

the fact most of her bakes have always been free and they’re AMAZING, rather support that.
I find her to be an irritating twit tbh and a lot of her stuff is very samey. 😂

I like Jane and always use her blog recipes but I probably wouldn't buy her book tbh. What new stuff will she have actually come up with? I feel like the basics are all covered on her blog

Reactions: 4
I like Jane and always use her blog recipes but I probably wouldn't buy her book tbh. What new stuff will she have actually come up with? I feel like the basics are all covered on her blog
I bought her book. Nothing to rave home about.

I find her to be an irritating twit tbh and a lot of her stuff is very samey. 😂
I love Jane’s recipes but I definitely think she can be passive aggressive in her comments on her blog which really puts me off!

Reactions: 6
I love Jane’s recipes but I definitely think she can be passive aggressive in her comments on her blog which really puts me off!
I agree, I used to watch her videos for a bit and I always found her quite arrogant. I really don’t see anything special about her recipes, she tends to find one thing and then just repeat it with 20 different chocolate bars 🤣

• Haha
Has anyone visited Doe bake house? Thinking of going. They seemed to have opened up a lot of shops in the space of time that finch have took to do up one shop.

Has anyone visited Doe bake house? Thinking of going. They seemed to have opened up a lot of shops in the space of time that finch have took to do up one shop.
Yeah but nothing to write home about. If I was passing I'd maybe pop in but I wouldn't go out of my way if you get me 😊

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.