Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love cakes contour they come across as really genuine, not struck on isabelita bakes or george
Cakes contour is a pure knob 😅😅 Costco cookies anyone?

Also don't the twins normally have a party with Tessa as her birthday is a day apart??

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it once I’ll say it again .... big love for Tessa

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed how much they’re pushing their book as it’s out the same day as Janes Patisserie? Jane posted on her insta story her ranking on Amazon (Number 1 in books and best sellers) then they post that they’re number 6 on books then 34 on best sellers. 😂 Like why? Is it some sort of competition? I’ve bought Janes book because her recipes are great, as another tattler said - FB is just Leticia bakes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I like isabakes yes they are similar style to finch but aren't they all? finch have even said they use georges bakes cookie recipe is it in their book i wonder? 🤔 they also used to use letecia bakes recipes. Also do not rate isabelita cakes at all! Selling her recipes for £25 a pop when she's been baking a bit longer than a year? No thanks love such a 1 trick pony doesn't even make difference size cakes all her cakes are 6 inch 😂 how random! tough tit if you need a bigger cake im afraid
I just think she’s a carbon copy of what finch bakery do especially recently. No originality whatsoever yes finch bakery probably do copy the rest, but from looking at her insta she has copied them on many things carbon copy brownies and blondies and the postals orders. Don’t care for none of them but she’s no better. I actually like cake contours personalities they seem lovely. I do think finch make a lot more stock wise so it’s never a big rush. I used to drive down pre covid around noon time always had decent stock. Some of their stuff is nice. Can’t stand all the sickly stuff though. If anyone is based in Lancashire check out fleckscakes they do lovely cake slices

I’ve said it once I’ll say it again .... big love for Tessa
Tessa is just so lovely

Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed how much they’re pushing their book as it’s out the same day as Janes Patisserie? Jane posted on her insta story her ranking on Amazon (Number 1 in books and best sellers) then they post that they’re number 6 on books then 34 on best sellers. 😂 Like why? Is it some sort of competition? I’ve bought Janes book because her recipes are great, as another tattler said - FB is just Leticia bakes 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jane was on This Morning last week. I’ve ordered her book and am looking forward to trying her recipes.

Reactions: 2
Jane was on This Morning last week. I’ve ordered her book and am looking forward to trying her recipes.
Yep I’ve ordered her book too. Not bothering with FB. Just find it funny how they think it’s some sort of competition, they see Jane posts on her story then they have to as well, but a lot lower ranking. 😂 Jane #1, FB #34 🤣

Half tempted to order Jane’s book.. no intention of using it, i am a terrible baker
Do it! Her recipes are amazing and super easy. You could have a go at the ones on her blog before you buy it. Her NYC cookies are so nice!

Cakes contour is a pure knob 😅😅 Costco cookies anyone?

Also don't the twins normally have a party with Tessa as her birthday is a day apart??
Tessa is the year younger so probably wouldn’t have done a joint party this year as it’s only her 29th

I like isabakes yes they are similar style to finch but aren't they all? finch have even said they use georges bakes cookie recipe is it in their book i wonder? 🤔 they also used to use letecia bakes recipes. Also do not rate isabelita cakes at all! Selling her recipes for £25 a pop when she's been baking a bit longer than a year? No thanks love such a 1 trick pony doesn't even make difference size cakes all her cakes are 6 inch 😂 how random! tough tit if you need a bigger cake im afraid
Isabellita just moans about baking all the time, how she just “fell” into it and it’s not a passion of hers. She’s always saying she’s not in the mood to bake etc… get off your cake themed Instagram page then! She does seem to put in the bare minimum recently - her cakes were pretty but she’s so repetitive and people will move onto other cake accounts that are actually trying exciting things.

George does my bleeping tits in "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG" shut the duck up man, his cakes look as dry as sawdust too. Atleast Finch make things you'd actually want to eat, I've always thought their stuff looks too sweet and stork flavoured for my liking but compared to George's 7kg of sugar per bite, they look savoury in comparison!
Couple of years ago we went to the Cambridge market and bought some of his bakes. I was excited to meet him and excited to eat the cakes! He was so quiet, nothing like he is on Instagram so assume he’s always drunk on there, cake was dry and so so sweet and I like sugar.

Reactions: 7
om

Omg no way are u a baker then how did u find out
No I liked a comment of someone calling them out so they blocked me. I think they left packaging in the background once and someone clocked it? Also Costco cookies have a very specific look about them

No I liked a comment of someone calling them out so they blocked me. I think they left packaging in the background once and someone clocked it? Also Costco cookies have a very specific look about them
They where definitely Costco cookies 😅😅 somehow he didn't block me though

Couple of years ago we went to the Cambridge market and bought some of his bakes. I was excited to meet him and excited to eat the cakes! He was so quiet, nothing like he is on Instagram so assume he’s always drunk on there, cake was dry and so so sweet and I like sugar.
So I bought a small box and it is all vile! The cake tub is actually just a tub of icing 🤷🏻‍♀️Fuming! I really like his mum, him not so much. Makes you wonder where he will go from here as that premises is huge, the novelty will wear off with people soon enough

Reactions: 3
Isabellita just moans about baking all the time, how she just “fell” into it and it’s not a passion of hers. She’s always saying she’s not in the mood to bake etc… get off your cake themed Instagram page then! She does seem to put in the bare minimum recently - her cakes were pretty but she’s so repetitive and people will move onto other cake accounts that are actually trying exciting things.
Fell into it!? Shes bought tit loads of followers and likes. dislike her 😂
So I bought a small box and it is all vile! The cake tub is actually just a tub of icing 🤷🏻‍♀️Fuming! I really like his mum, him not so much. Makes you wonder where he will go from here as that premises is huge, the novelty will wear off with people soon enough
I'd be surprised if hes got reoccurring customers. He defo relies on the hype doesn't he. I bet people go once and never again lol

I brought George's bakes a while back I was actually bingeing a lot and just craved pure sugar. I can't explain like I didn't actually like the taste of his stuff but I was addicted its so weird !! If you have a sweet tooth id deffo say George hits it, which is sad because its just his attitude towards other people which ruins it for me

Isabelita and isabakes are different people… isabakes used to work for the finches, isabelita didn’t

Ffs this is so rude 😂. It’s a bit different quietly whispering to your colleagues that you can’t really be arsed with work today but you wouldn’t say it to a customer which is essentially what she’s doing on insta. Imagine ordering a cake from someone and them putting on their story they couldn’t be arsed to do it 🙃 nice one, thanks..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.