Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup! Left all 4 behind, even the babies 😩🤯

All for doing some things for you after being a new mum buf going to New York for a week is something else.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yup! Left all 4 behind, even the babies 😩🤯

All for doing some things for you after being a new mum buf going to New York for a week is something else.
I reckon they booked it before they got preg hmmmm, I couldn’t leave my baby though for a week!!!!

Reactions: 1
Each to their own I guess but personally I would rather spend my time making memories with my children before they grow up than dumping them with other people all the time. I’m all for nights out here and there etc but they literally leave their kids on a weekly basis and now going to New York while their babies are literally 3 & 4 months old? Funny thing is as well they could keep it private amongst their friends that all seem the same type, but they have to plaster it all over their business account because they crave attention constantly

Reactions: 8
Each to their own I guess but personally I would rather spend my time making memories with my children before they grow up than dumping them with other people all the time. I’m all for nights out here and there etc but they literally leave their kids on a weekly basis and now going to New York while their babies are literally 3 & 4 months old? Funny thing is as well they could keep it private amongst their friends that all seem the same type, but they have to plaster it all over their business account because they crave attention constantly
They are very much Instagram mummies. Pic for the feed every other day. But not doing much in the way of parenting compared to the grandparents/nursery. I'm all for time away from your kids but they take the piss. Especially whilst working as much as they appear to. But maybe it's just us 🤔

Judging by the Instagram account they have for their kids, it doesn’t look like they take them out often, the kids always seem to be stuck at home. Which is ironic when their parents always seem to be off out somewhere. And you know it’s true because they document every mundane moment of their own existence

They are very much Instagram mummies. Pic for the feed every other day. But not doing much in the way of parenting compared to the grandparents/nursery. I'm all for time away from your kids but they take the piss. Especially whilst working as much as they appear to. But maybe it's just us 🤔
Not forgetting they seem to use returning to work 8 weeks after having the baby and leaving them at home with the Dad’s on paternity leave as a flex

Reactions: 4
Absolutely to all the above. Never known parents ditch the children as much as they do.
All for time for yourself if you’re able to (sadly I can’t due to no family support) but do they ever spend time as a family) but good god they seem to have an aversion to looking after their own babies
Those poor children are left daily / nursery crazy hours and never seem to get days out. Every weekend they’re left while they go out drinking. Then they spend the next day hung over.
Not sure why you’d have children to want to them do all you can to leave them at every opportunity ?
One parent is always out on the piss (Rachel’s) and Lauren’s just seem to be left with the Dad.

So sad when they look back when they’re older - prostituted on the gram daily for the likes and attention but quality family time, no thanks we’d rather be drinking / with friends / away from you 😞. Awful

Reactions: 6
I have a little one a similar age to the babies and there is no way in hell I would go off to New York for the week. Hell even when I go for a relaxing bath I’m worrying about my little one. They definitely had those kids so they could be “yummy mummies” just sad that they clearly don’t care about them.
It’s no wonder Kit is the way he is, he probably got no attention before and even less now there is a “instagramable girl baby” in the family.
Their parents must be just as crazy though assuming they’ve agreed to have them for the week.
Poor Childrens mental health will probably suffer when they realise they’ve been pawns in their parents influencer status as they get older and realise that they were dumped on anyone at any chance their mothers could get to go out.

Reactions: 6
One of them in particular not sure which one .. always says negative things about her kids like they’ve done her head in she’s sick of them . Had enough of them. I know we all say it time to time but with her it’s constant. Wouldn’t mind she’s never bloody with them 🥺🥺 why have kids just to duck off whenever you want.

It baffles me that they never seem to go out with their own little families. It’s always both twins and all their kids, or both twins and both partners or one twin/partner and kids plus friends and friends kids. It’s like they don’t actually like each others company 😆
In terms of parenting I’ve still not got over Lauren posting a video of Kit smacking a tiny baby Wren multiple times while she just sits filming it?!?! Then her excuse was she’s ‘trying to get him used to her’ and that she’s ‘looking for tips’ 🤨
Putting her in harms way to try and get him used to her is a pretty lame excuse. He’s 2 and adjusting to a new sibling, of course he’ll get used to her in time, why let her get hurt? Neither of them know when it’s not appropriate to share on social media. Same as Rachel when she posted the photo of Alba crying when she took her elf on the shelf. Got passive aggressive and snapped at everyone judging her

Reactions: 5
It baffles me that they never seem to go out with their own little families. It’s always both twins and all their kids, or both twins and both partners or one twin/partner and kids plus friends and friends kids. It’s like they don’t actually like each others company 😆
In terms of parenting I’ve still not got over Lauren posting a video of Kit smacking a tiny baby Wren multiple times while she just sits filming it?!?! Then her excuse was she’s ‘trying to get him used to her’ and that she’s ‘looking for tips’ 🤨
Putting her in harms way to try and get him used to her is a pretty lame excuse. He’s 2 and adjusting to a new sibling, of course he’ll get used to her in time, why let her get hurt? Neither of them know when it’s not appropriate to share on social media. Same as Rachel when she posted the photo of Alba crying when she took her elf on the shelf. Got passive aggressive and snapped at everyone judging her
I always found this strange, they never post any of their own family pictures someone is always missing…mostly the children :ROFLMAO: probably too busy with granny & grandad.

I imagine she posted the video hoping to get loads of sympathy and women telling her not to worry “because she’s an amazing mum”

I wonder if they still read this thread? might give them a stark reality check on their parenting if they do.

I like tessa but duck me can SOMEONE, anyone tell her to go up a size or 2 in her clothes. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.