Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’re “that” big, 4 bed new build at a push in rIbble valley I think. I’m from the area and it’s nothing that great
As someone in the south east who paid more than they probably did for a 2bed.. they’re huge

Reactions: 8
Why do they insist on putting any old tit in a brownie or cookie, tunnocks t cake stuffed and Cadbury cake bar stuffed... why? Who wants a dry sponge cake bar In a brownie? They're trying to be too trendy but they just look like vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do they insist on putting any old tit in a brownie or cookie, tunnocks t cake stuffed and Cadbury cake bar stuffed... why? Who wants a dry sponge cake bar In a brownie? They're trying to be too trendy but they just look like vomit
Yeah like putting battenburg cake within another cake or cookie. Whyyyyyy. Their stuff used to be quite nice, really gone downhill.

Reactions: 2
I very much doubt it’s because of the lack of maternity pay, their business is clearly successful and bringing them in plenty profit if they can afford to buy huge houses, range rovers, designer bags, a shop of their own on top of paying so many staff. And then add the cost of nursery for 2 children, one of which she has been sending to nursery anyway the whole time she’s been off since Inka was born.

Tbh I really still don’t get why you’d post a picture announcing your baby is going to nursery to 160k people on a bakery page? Maybe on stories at a push, but a grid post just seems odd. Quite clear they enjoy their gifted influencer status, I mean remember when they first discovered tattle and made their personal accounts private, and stopped posting pictures of their kids? Didn’t last very long 🤣
Rachel’s account is no longer private, and Lauren just posts all her weird non stories on the bakery account (wtf was that she posted on story the other week of her friend with wren and some other random baby with like a full on paragraph how they were born a day apart?)
I think regarding sending Alba to nursery even though she is off work with Inka is a bit unfair, you have to pay to keep your nursery spot so why not send her? Else she will lose Albas spot for when she actually needs it. I will continue to send my son to his childminders when I have a second baby to keep our spot and so that I can give the 2nd baby some one on one time and it keeps a routine. But I do agree that sending your 10 week old baby to nursery is a bit crap! It’s their business so they take a wage from it regardless of whether they are there or not, and I imagine they can put themselves as employees if she’s PAYE then she will be entitled to some maternity pay I’m sure

Reactions: 9
I think regarding sending Alba to nursery even though she is off work with Inka is a bit unfair, you have to pay to keep your nursery spot so why not send her? Else she will lose Albas spot for when she actually needs it. I will continue to send my son to his childminders when I have a second baby to keep our spot and so that I can give the 2nd baby some one on one time and it keeps a routine. But I do agree that sending your 10 week old baby to nursery is a bit crap! It’s their business so they take a wage from it regardless of whether they are there or not, and I imagine they can put themselves as employees if she’s PAYE then she will be entitled to some maternity pay I’m sure
I agree that continuing to send a child to nursery whilst off work does make sense in order to keep their place. Also I imagine changing their routine by stopping them going the starting again would be quite disruptive for the child. Maybe they are continuing working as they don’t have the staff to run the business in their absence. I know they have staff, but maybe they don’t feel they can leave them to operate the business unsupervised. This could be why they are back at work so soon, rather than it being for financial reasons. Whilst they wanted to be pregnant at the same this was always going to create issues for the business.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure alba loves it too, she seems like such a clever kid who needs some stimulation

Reactions: 4
Maybe I worded it badly, but I was referring to the cost of the nursery places in regards to the fact there is no way she is short of money due to any lack of maternity pay. A lot of people can’t even afford nursery because it’s so expensive it pretty much cancels out your wage. That and the fact it’s her business and she can choose to pay herself whatever salary she chooses, if she can afford to put 2 kids in nursery when only working 2 days a week, she sure can afford longer than 10 weeks off. Like another person said on here unless it’s that their staff aren’t adequate (or at least in their eyes) I can’t see any other reason, I’m which case it was pretty dumb to both purposely get pregnant at the same time

I don’t think they’re “that” big, 4 bed new build at a push in rIbble valley I think. I’m from the area and it’s nothing that great
Compared to Ribble Valley standards no they actually aren’t that big 🤣 but that says a lot about how expensive Ribble Valley is, still cheap compared to London/South prices but way more than the average Lancashire house price

Last edited:
Maybe I worded it badly, but I was referring to the cost of the nursery places in regards to the fact there is no way she is short of money due to any lack of maternity pay. A lot of people can’t even afford nursery because it’s so expensive it pretty much cancels out your wage. That and the fact it’s her business and she can choose to pay herself whatever salary she chooses, if she can afford to put 2 kids in nursery when only working 2 days a week, she sure can afford longer than 10 weeks off. Like another person said on here unless it’s that their staff aren’t adequate (or at least in their eyes) I can’t see any other reason, I’m which case it was pretty dumb to both purposely get pregnant at the same time

Compared to Ribble Valley standards no they actually aren’t that big 🤣 but that says a lot about how expensive Ribble Valley is, still cheap compared to London/South prices but way more than the average Lancashire house price
Alba is 3, you get free child care hours when you work, so sending her to nursery is more for social skills etc. for the child. Really don’t see an issue with her continuing nursery at all

Reactions: 9
They seems to be doing well for themselves even though it looks like their staff do all of the graft.

Reactions: 4
They seems to be doing well for themselves even though it looks like their staff do all of the graft.
Exactly, went first day to Manchester done up to the nines to show their faces and get their ego stroked then not been seen rest of week

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly, went first day to Manchester done up to the nines to show their faces and get their ego stroked then not been seen rest of week
I wondered if the need for nursery so soon was so that they could do the HN pop up but I guess not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just here to look pretty for their fans now 😂 and the post about just having babies so they won't be in Manchester... how about don't start a pop up shop when you've just had babies 🤷‍♀️

Isabakes always seems to be busy while Finch has a dead vibe. At least that’s how Instagram looks.

Reactions: 1
Just had a look at isabakes on instagram, it's like a finch bakery clone?? Surprised they are ok with this.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.