Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they moved shops?
I know they remodeled it.
I don't follow them closely.
I've been to their shop, but presumed when they remodelled, it was the same shop but saw the post that said "OG Finch bakery up for sale"

Reactions: 1
Have they moved shops?
I know they remodeled it.
I don't follow them closely.
I've been to their shop, but presumed when they remodelled, it was the same shop but saw the post that said "OG Finch bakery up for sale"
Yes they moved further down and bought the premises which has living accommodation above . The original shop was rented .

I do like Finch twins but I think their cakes are crap! HN will be a success in manc just cos of who they are not the cake..you’re paying for the name for the Gram post 😂🙄 they’re not that great cakes etc

Reactions: 5
I do like Finch twins but I think their cakes are crap! HN will be a success in manc just cos of who they are not the cake..you’re paying for the name for the Gram post 😂🙄 they’re not that great cakes etc
I’ve just compared ingredients on their brownies to 2 other bakery businesses and they use vegetable fat (yuck) and preservatives which I was surprised at

Is the first day at nursery picture of inka a joke or has she really gone at 10 weeks old? 🙁
I thought this was so sad when I saw it 😢 my baby is a month older than Inka and I cannot imagine leaving them in nursery yet! And even more so as she could easily take longer off with all the staff they have. Fair enough if you HAVE to go back to work, but they have a successful business that employs so many staff, there is no way she couldn’t take longer off. You would think even if they both wanted to work part time a couple of days that they could take advantage of the fact they both have newborns, and look after Inka & Wren between them seen as they’re supposedly ✨ so close✨
But remember this is Rachel that sends Alba when she isn’t even in work so she can have ‘free time’. And let’s not forget Lauren trying to send Kit to nursery during lockdown as Ed was a key worker, despite Lauren being home with the bakery closed 🙄 Wren will probably be off to nursery soon too, so much for the ‘we are no longer taking bookings for wedding cakes because ✨ wE wAnt To SpENd tImE wITh oUr BaBIEs ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just discovered the Finch Bakery page on tattle - hello! Used to follow these two on socials and even bought some of their blondies online - let me tell you it was some of the most expensive but disgusting baked goods I’ve ever tasted. Clearly using margarine instead of real butter which made it :sick: (no offence to anyone here who chooses to use marg but for a bakery charging top ££, it’s tit). I’m a decent home baker and I wouldn’t even have given those away never mind charged money for them.
Don’t even get me started on them as parents and the way they hand their kids off to nursery Willy nilly!

Reactions: 8
I thought it was bizarre she’s going back to work so soon. Might be because she’s self employed and Mat pay?? But then they’re surely taking enough profit in for her to be off for longer?!

I can see Manchester being their undoing. Lots of very nice bakeries and shops already in Manchester. Can see people actual realising how over hyped they are

Reactions: 7
She just said on insta she’s only going back 2 days a week. I mean they’re not skint?!!? Why is Lauren even going back so soon..

Reactions: 2
Are they using the competitions as a way of getting people to buy? Has business gone down that much

Are they using the competitions as a way of getting people to buy? Has business gone down that much
They must get a fortune for it. The amount that’ll buy over £12 in the hope of winning a voucher.. madness😵💫

I’ve just discovered the Finch Bakery page on tattle - hello! Used to follow these two on socials and even bought some of their blondies online - let me tell you it was some of the most expensive but disgusting baked goods I’ve ever tasted. Clearly using margarine instead of real butter which made it :sick: (no offence to anyone here who chooses to use marg but for a bakery charging top ££, it’s tit). I’m a decent home baker and I wouldn’t even have given those away never mind charged money for them.
Don’t even get me started on them as parents and the way they hand their kids off to nursery Willy nilly!
Ooo interesting you wrote this, I posted other day that I looked at their ingredients compared to other bakeries and yes they use margarine… and preservatives! Which I thinks a bit naff from a bakery, fair enough if it’s supermarket stuff but not ‘homemade’

Reactions: 5
I thought it was bizarre she’s going back to work so soon. Might be because she’s self employed and Mat pay?? But then they’re surely taking enough profit in for her to be off for longer?!
I very much doubt it’s because of the lack of maternity pay, their business is clearly successful and bringing them in plenty profit if they can afford to buy huge houses, range rovers, designer bags, a shop of their own on top of paying so many staff. And then add the cost of nursery for 2 children, one of which she has been sending to nursery anyway the whole time she’s been off since Inka was born.

Tbh I really still don’t get why you’d post a picture announcing your baby is going to nursery to 160k people on a bakery page? Maybe on stories at a push, but a grid post just seems odd. Quite clear they enjoy their gifted influencer status, I mean remember when they first discovered tattle and made their personal accounts private, and stopped posting pictures of their kids? Didn’t last very long 🤣
Rachel’s account is no longer private, and Lauren just posts all her weird non stories on the bakery account (wtf was that she posted on story the other week of her friend with wren and some other random baby with like a full on paragraph how they were born a day apart?)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ooo interesting you wrote this, I posted other day that I looked at their ingredients compared to other bakeries and yes they use margarine… and preservatives! Which I thinks a bit naff from a bakery, fair enough if it’s supermarket stuff but not ‘homemade’
Totally agree, honestly they were so shite I threw them away - and im a fat tit so that’s saying something! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.