Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the post on the bakery page this morning of Alba not getting her elf on the shelf today due to being naughty? It’s been deleted now but I thought it was pure cruel to put a picture of an upset little girl on a public page like that.. sorry but what 3 year old isn’t naughty 🤨

Reactions: 5
Yeah I saw it. I think a lot of parents are doing it (taking the elf away) on the run up to Christmas to keep their children in check. She shouldn’t have posted about it though as it’s unfair on Alba. I don’t have children yet but when I do I’ve deciddd to only post positive photos and nothing that could embarrass them when they’re older. It’s scary how much is shared on the internet now

Reactions: 1
I just saw her passive aggressive reply where as usual she completely misses the point 🙄
Just to clarify for Rachel and all the people in the comments, I’m pretty sure that no one had any problem or took offence with the fact she took the elf away for bad behaviour, and I have a 3 year old so don’t judge her for disciplining her child in any way.
The problem people have is that she posted a photo of her child looking clearly upset on a public business social media page with over 150k followers… give your child some privacy ffs, it’s got nothing to do with the discipline

Reactions: 9
I just saw her passive aggressive reply where as usual she completely misses the point 🙄
Just to clarify for Rachel and all the people in the comments, I’m pretty sure that no one had any problem or took offence with the fact she took the elf away for bad behaviour, and I have a 3 year old so don’t judge her for disciplining her child in any way.
The problem people have is that she posted a photo of her child looking clearly upset on a public business social media page with over 150k followers… give your child some privacy ffs, it’s got nothing to do with the discipline
This exactly 👌🏻👌🏻

I will never understand even on peoples private pages, why they post photos of their kids crying/throwing tantrums ect
I don't even understand why you'd think to get your phone out in the first place to take a photo

Reactions: 4
EXACTLY.
Talk about missing the point completely. NOBODY needs to see other people’s kids distressed. It’s weird and cruel.

Rachel and her passive aggressive comments was what made me go from a super fan to dissing them on this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rachel’s obsessed with being famous and making videos of her kids go viral. ODD.

Reactions: 2
Everyone seems to be getting Covid at the minute. I am staying firmly at hooomeee!

Reactions: 2
Alba is probably overwhelmed. It’s Christmas and she’s got a new baby sister - she probably needs some quiet time with her parents without being posted on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Rachel loves a night away from her kids doesn't she...
I'm all for time out but she's not long had a baby, maybe that's just me 😬

They seem to be doing a lot of quiet shop posts recently, do you think they’ve lost footfall?

Reactions: 1
They seem to be doing a lot of quiet shop posts recently, do you think they’ve lost footfall?
I think it's because so many home bakery places opened during lockdown that all do postal orders. Plus they do the postal orders too now.
A lot of people were travelling quite a distance (I did myself too) to visit and it's just much cheaper to order them online than pay the fuel there

Reactions: 6
Also a lot of people start health eating in the new year so will be less likely to visit them.

I ordered their brownies and they aren’t that nice and it was like £20 after you paid postage and a couple of them tasted like pasties, we have a bakery local to me and her brownies/blondies are amazing and only cost £10 for a box. Finch is just so overrated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.