Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who used to work for the twins. Said they are exactly like they seem over social media(arrogant and think they’re above everyone) and not great to work for. The brother and mum aren’t nice either apparently.

Reactions: 4
I know they haven't lived there that long but Rachel's house looks like she moved in last week! wheres the rest of the furniture? front room looks so bare, no pics on the wall just a fire and sofa

Reactions: 5
I know they haven't lived there that long but Rachel's house looks like she moved in last week! wheres the rest of the furniture? front room looks so bare, no pics on the wall just a fire and sofa
We moved in to our house over 2 years ago and had nothing on the walls until last month… no judgment from me

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Alba is funny.. at least not as hilarious as they think. She just talks like an older person.

I know someone who used to work for the twins. Said they are exactly like they seem over social media(arrogant and think they’re above everyone) and not great to work for. The brother and mum aren’t nice either apparently.
Oh really ! They seemed (in the past) to do a lot of staff engagement type things.
Competitions Are hearting up.
Does the brother work for them too?

Oh really ! They seemed (in the past) to do a lot of staff engagement type things.
Competitions Are hearting up.
Does the brother work for them too?
Thing is with their competition you have to spend £15 on their website to enter, so you’re only really going to enter once maybe twice if you really want to win the prize, so it’s very limited competition, plus unless you’re a baker you’ll only spend money on their postal boxes cos who wants to just purchase cake decorating bits unless your are a baker

I don’t know the ins and outs but I feel like these expensive prizes are for tax reasons? Feels weird

I don’t know the ins and outs but I feel like these expensive prizes are for tax reasons? Feels weird
Same. There has to be something in it for them? I know it will drive sales but realistically how many postal boxes can people order. Not thousands of pounds worth extra so there’s no way they’re breaking even with what they’re giving away.
Anyone any ideas?

Same. There has to be something in it for them? I know it will drive sales but realistically how many postal boxes can people order. Not thousands of pounds worth extra so there’s no way they’re breaking even with what they’re giving away.
Anyone any ideas?
Guessing stuff a lot of it they got reduced in the Black Friday sales or at trade price from Costco.

Glad I saw this thread cos I’ve just realised how MUCH Rachel looks like Sid from Toy Story.

Thing is with their competition you have to spend £15 on their website to enter, so you’re only really going to enter once maybe twice if you really want to win the prize, so it’s very limited competition, plus unless you’re a baker you’ll only spend money on their postal boxes cos who wants to just purchase cake decorating bits unless your are a baker
Don’t think it is £15 you have to spend. Pretty sure it’s only £10 as someone won yesterday by buying a £10 gift voucher.

• Haha
Glad I saw this thread cos I’ve just realised how MUCH Rachel looks like Sid from Toy Story.

Don’t think it is £15 you have to spend. Pretty sure it’s only £10 as someone won yesterday by buying a £10 gift voucher.
It's £15 or more spend on the online shop or buy a £10 or more gift card

Oh my god she does 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.