Finch Bakery #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think the stuff looks like it tastes rank. Shite quality ingredients covered in loads of sugary shite. Totally style over substance.

Reactions: 7
Feel like finch is trying to copy isabel though with their fudge cake and pots of sauce now isabel does hot deserts

Reactions: 1
Feel like finch is trying to copy isabel though with their fudge cake and pots of sauce now isabel does hot deserts
Yeah I thought that yesterday 😬 and then George is copying them with the whole let's make cinnamon rolls lol they might aswell just all become 1 company lol

Yeah I thought that yesterday 😬 and then George is copying them with the whole let's make cinnamon rolls lol they might aswell just all become 1 company lol
Yes! I thought same about george 🙈 whats the betting finch will start doing late night openings too now isabel is 🙃

Totally feel like their missing a trick not opening Sunday’s, cafes etc round here are rammed on Sunday’s with people getting coffee/treats etc

Reactions: 3
Any see this strange post earlier on Facebook? When I clicked on comments the whole post disappeared
It was about a cake one of the twins forgot to put in the book so the other had 24 hours to bake and decorate it. It got a few negative comments so I presume that's why they deleted it

They’re so unprofessional 🙈
It was about a cake one of the twins forgot to put in the book so the other had 24 hours to bake and decorate it. It got a few negative comments so I presume that's why they deleted it

Reactions: 5
I know a black lab called Inka… i would never name a child it!

does she know Rue is road in French?

strange choices, very cute baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only person I ever knew to go by Rue was a boy called Rueben - but I just think it sounds like Roo (kangaroo). Inkaroo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is Rue from the Hunger Games ... At least it's not Inka Katniss.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the stories Lauren put up the other day? She was holding a baby while Kit had a melt down. She just seemed so awkward around him and not maternal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.