Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Have your headaches eased @reens84’? I went on it many many years ago to help with my skin and I had headaches so bad I thought my head was going to explode. It can be a bad side effect unfortunately. I’m prone to headaches/migraines, but this was constant and I had to stop taking them.

Black.bird

VIP Member
Oooh thanks for suggestion, I’ll go in there. I was googling and had soo many issues, if I don’t find anything I’ll head to prahan market or hawthorn !! Need her to eat
---

Monty had a beautiful life and will always know how much they were loved and cared for ❤
How about Keto ready meals - they come precooked and packaged; just heat and eat:

1676253202917.png

Have you looked into alternative therapies - Chinese medicine, for example (I say 'you' as I suspect your sister doesn't have the strength to research)? I just think it's worth a go if you've tried everything else; there's certainly no harm in trying.

To give her strength, your sister might find Complan an excellent addition to her diet. It's a powder drink that aids in adding weight, as well as ensuring all the nutrients are covered.

Michy02

VIP Member
How bad is it?! It’s so annoying and doesn’t stop. Although I really wanted one as my kids look so cosy in them, until I got a dressing gown for Mother’s Day, I guess that’ll do 🤪
Haha I’m in last years Mothers Day dressing gown 😂 They had some knock off Oodies in Big W.

grifter

VIP Member
They do! I got mine as a gift and I wanted to like it, but it doesn't work for me.

I'm about the same height as you then! I bought myself a Peter Alexander dressing gown years ago and it's the perfect length, it doesn't drag the on the groundm
Mines Peter Alexander, maybe the new ones are longer? My sister is my height and has one that isn’t that long.