Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmyLou!

We don't have a kettle, we have a Kogan instant hot water machine which sits on our bench and a 4 slice breville toaster which is on the bench but I'm considering putting it away as rarely does anyone eat toast anymore. I don't think they have to match, however that mauve breville breakfast pack looks amazing.

Reactions: 1

reens84’

Chatty Member
O
Sorry girls I just searched PMDD and seen some comments on this thread so apologies if this isnt the right place to post. I think I have PMDD and suspected it for a while, I bit the bullet and went to the doctors today who has prescribed the combined pill (I already have the none hormonal coil) it was either that or anti despressants I was coming away with - I dunno what I was expecting as I know there isn’t really a fix but i feel like if he could of got away with saying to me you’re a girl you’ve got another 35+ years of periods get used to it he would have! I feel so deflated.
oooooooh thinking if you! It’s bloody horrible, you took the first step like me so let’s hope it gets better x

• Heart

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Thank you so much for this. He has a support person who checks in from the employment service but it’s just so disheartening. I just feel so bad that things are just hard. He’s such a good person, so loving and I just want the world for him but it feels so difficult and I’m just tired. It’s all self indulgent because it isn’t my journey but I just want everything to be not easy so much as just not as hard as it is.

I’m not feeling so great. I know you can’t change the past but at the moment I’m stuck in a cycle of “what if I had just…” and there’s nothing I can do about it. What’s done is done and the mistakes I’ve made have just set the path for now. I think I’ve just hit my regret cycle. It sucks while I’m in it but maybe it won’t last as long as it normally does.
Can his employment support person help him find another job? Hopefully it won’t take too long? (Hope this isn’t tone deaf, I’m sure it’s not an easy process). It’s not quitting or failing if you discover the workplace culture / management would do you more harm than good, and choose to step away. There are good managers out there and they are worth finding. Especially in this situation where you want to have trust and understanding, and set the tone of potentially another 40 years in the workforce. Good luck. What does your teen want to do about the situation?

@rulebreaker101 sending you good thoughts and sticky baby love!

This is completely random but I noticed Fisk on Netflix over the weekend and absolutely love it. I have never lol’ed as much at a tv show before, it’s even funnier to me than Schitts Creek. And it’s set in Melbourne so is somewhat tangentially related to us Fezzas. Please let me know that someone else loved this show too?
I was so excited to see it was on Netflix.. I watched it when it aired on ABC or Foxtel or wherever but hoped by being on Netflix it would get a lot more eyes. A great Aussie show. Still working through season 2 at the moment.

Deadloch is another Aussie show I just finished which cracked me up.. a lot of swearing though, if that’s not your thing. Its on Amazon Prime though.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
So happy for you @rulebreaker101 I see you’ve done it already, but I’ll add my 2 cents that I also had a flu shot during all three of my pregnancies as well as the whooping cough vaccine (from memory this is at the end of the second trimester)

Fezzas, I’ve farked my farking wrists?? Has anyone done this/ had wrist pain? Started Friday and hasn’t resolved. Can’t think of anything in particular that would have caused it - aside from lifting the pram in/out of the car 50 million times a day and constantly picking up my youngest. I’m having a panic that it’s tendon related and I’ll need to wear a brace? Or have surgery? I’m spiraling haha. I keep going to bed and hoping it will be resolved when I wake up and it’s nooooot
Super common to have carpal tunnel syndrome as a mum! you can get a brace from the chemist and keep up with anti inflammatories. i’ve had it for years and flares up from time to time, the brace just keeps it in the right position. No surgery here!!! if you’re using a computer make sure your wrist is supported and don’t hold your phone with your pinky at the bottom. Chiro helps me but i know that’s not everyone’s thing. i hope it feels better soon ❤❤❤

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I’m sorry. Wishing you lots of baby dust for next month!! I might have mentioned it before, but have you tried inositol? I’ve seen really good reviews. I took it throughout my last pregnancy to help manage gestational diabetes, but people swear by it for cycles and fertility too.
Oooh I’ll look into it!

Pollie

VIP Member
I haven't used it so can't comment but if anyone knows a Shampoo / Conditioner for thickening hair - fire away. I had beautiful thick hair until my weight loss surgery 18 months ago, and now its thin and always falling out. I knew it was a side effect, but would like to try and get some of it to grow back.
I have thin hair too from genetics and breastfeeding etc. I know robe is meant to be top notch for this but 120 for shampoo and conditioner it’s an investment!

notgifted

VIP Member
Hi Fezza friends, a real life disclosure cause I can't tell anyone and I'm in a state of anxiety. I was sent on a work trip to gather video of a week-long event, and I did and I have somehow erased it all from my phone and it's not in the cloud. I'm truly fucked and I will try to get through it somehow but I'm sure I'm screwed. Feels good to share and blow the lid off a little
Ah fuck fuck fuck.
Isn’t technically great 🫠
I’m truly hoping you can get it back somehow.
Have you checked the files all over the storage, deleted items, absolutely everywhere?
My only advice here if it is truly gone is to be honest and upfront, let whoever it is know & see if there is any solution you can come to.

Mslane

VIP Member
@AMY$ & @Mslane thank you so much for reaching out. Life is very cruel. I am confused, I get sad when I’m having a good time because she isn’t here to hear it. I’m loosing too much weight fast because of stress. Grief counseling is doing ok. Once a week, something to look forward to. I’m always tired. I’m always hating getting up for work more nowadays. But I guess, this is the hill I am climbing and I will heal once I get to the top and drive to the bottom freely. This is grieving.
It is hard when you are close. Im not close to my brother or sister. Think of all the good times you shared.

HumptyDumptyLou

Thanks! I’m ok, they managed to just take the mass which was what they wanted. Recovery is ok, nothing too crazy. Now I’m just waiting for the biopsy results 😬

I’ve rediscovered my love for say yes to the dress though :oops: 🤭 It makes recovery so much better haha
So glad to hear you’re recovering 💜 and I’m super excited to find someone else who loves Say Yes To The Dress!!

I feel like I could write a thesis on that show and the various iterations. I loved Atlanta and the bridesmaids spin off but the series shot in Sydney was cringeworthy and made me embarrassed to be a Sydney-sider.

I still love the OG show and could watch episodes over and over but I’m too cheap to keep paying Foxtel so if anyone knows another way to watch it please let me know.

My other favourite sneaky watch is Four In A Bed but Foxtel stopped showing that as well. I see there’s a thread on Tattle but it’s all current episodes so don’t read it as that makes me want to watch it more.