Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! Being a parent is bloody hard, I just don’t get why she thinks it’s extra hard for her when she can palm Sunday off to pretty much anyone she knows. I dread to think how she’d cope if she didn’t have anyone she could hand her over to as often as she does. I just can’t feel sorry for her when I’ve been through it myself like millions of others with much less than her (childcare and money) and somehow still managed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so entitled it's unreal. And out of touch with the real world. I don't know why people buy into her fitness brand and give her money willingly!

I don’t understand why her friends want to go on holiday with her all the time, it must be annoying when you don’t have kids and your mate always brings their 3 year old - would completely change the dynamic of the holiday
Imagine spending all that money to go to Dubai and Cape Town etc unless ferne pays for them all to go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Exactly!! Being a parent is bloody hard, I just don’t get why she thinks it’s extra hard for her when she can palm Sunday off to pretty much anyone she knows. I dread to think how she’d cope if she didn’t have anyone she could hand her over to as often as she does. I just can’t feel sorry for her when I’ve been through it myself like millions of others with much less than her (childcare and money) and somehow still managed.
She’s a bit screwed when she comes back to the U.K. because travellers from SA have to stay home for ten days and they are going to be checking. So she and kiddo will be home alone for ten days. She’s also in a part of CT that has a fair level of virus so she may have picked it up. Silly, selfish people.

Reactions: 10
Who will check?
The U.K. said last week that the home office and HSE will be sending people to check on those registered as arriving from SA to make sure they are isolating. I have a friend who is flying back today from SA (her nephew died, she went back for the funeral) and she’s had to fill in a form with exactly where she’s staying, how she’s getting home from the airport and been told it will be checked. She’s paying for a private test but will be isolating (she’s a nurse, and very sensible) as required.

Reactions: 11
She's a self-obsessed bleep that made her ex's acid throwing vileness all about HER. not one word of remorse or sympathy for the actual victims. She loved being with a 'bad boy' crim, she loved the money and excitement and now she's gutted that she has to be a bit more circumspect about her next choice of partner. All IMVHO, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
South Africa have a new strain of the virus so to be flaunting herself over there is so out of touch with reality. Working my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
South Africa have a new strain of the virus so to be flaunting herself over there is so out of touch with reality. Working my arse.
Why are they letting people fly in and out of SA. Every flight apart from cargo should be banned. Its a total joke.

If she HAD to travel for work (which she clearly did not) she didnt mlneed to post it all over instagram .. are these people mad.

Why is she above the rules ?!

All her arse-licking followers telling her what a great mum she is! Dragging the kid halfway around the world twice during a global pandemic! bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What actual work is she doing there? Anyone got an idea?
Has she got a clothes range or something? Probably something to do with that, low rent modelling.

She is a bag of bones and like I said in the last thread, her tits are like two aspirins on an ironing board. 😂

I did actually comment on her Instagram earlier. No doubt the comment will be removed at some stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.