Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the series opener one series where James was going off at Chloe Lewis for 'running around town with men' i.e. going out? He was off his tits on the old marching powder!

James Lock*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember the series opener one series where James was going off at Chloe Lewis for 'running around town with men' i.e. going out? He was off his tits on the old marching powder!

James Lock*
Yeh James loves it.
Sam and Billie I saw them out around Christmas time last year they were doing gear in the toilet of the establishment we were in it was very obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes I see what you mean but I doubt she’s on it everyday, if even at all now I can’t comment on that but I know for sure she used to prior to having Sunday. And the faiers sisters as recently as Christmas.
Nooooo really?? Sam and billie ?? I couldn’t even imagine !!! Really?

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard from a member of cabin crew that Billie’s wedding party were caught sniffing in the toilets on the plane to the Maldives. I find it hard to believe they snuck it on but wouldn’t be surprised they were into it.

Reactions: 10
I’ve heard from a member of cabin crew that Billie’s wedding party were caught sniffing in the toilets on the plane to the Maldives. I find it hard to believe they snuck it on but wouldn’t be surprised they were into it.
Easily done up the bum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did find out years ago that Sam was into drugs (someone that hang around with her group in Ibiza) - wasn't sure about Billie though

Thinking about it, Billie "looks" more the type than Sam. The perfect housewife that lets off steam with a bottle of wine, and a line or two of cocaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well from her insta stories she’s clearly having people over! I’m sure those 4 plates and food weren’t just for her and gilly. Silly cow

Reactions: 4
Well from her insta stories she’s clearly having people over! I’m sure those 4 plates and food weren’t just for her and gilly. Silly cow
Oh yeah as if , even if there wasnt 4 plates out looks a lot of food for 2 people.
Also I've been wondering , I'm guessing Fernes Mum is single if she has been staying with her. Does anyone know if Ferne sees her Dad?

Anyone else think when she said Sam was coming round for a play date it seemed like she was gritting her teeth and the dynamic felt a bit awkward with both her and the kids..

Also Jill is a bloody saint! She’s such a nice reliable mum but I think Ferne asks a lot of her. My mum helps with childcare a bit but she is like sundays second mother!
Yes. And she’s taking another pregnancy test. Try looking after the one you’ve got and stop palming off on your poor mother .... can’t cope with one yet would like another one. twit.

Is her new house in Essex still? The area looks really nice!
Believe it or not we do have nice places in Essex too.

• Haha
Oh yeah as if , even if there wasnt 4 plates out looks a lot of food for 2 people.
Also I've been wondering , I'm guessing Fernes Mum is single if she has been staying with her. Does anyone know if Ferne sees her Dad?
Not sure if her mum and dad are still together or not but she does have a relationship with her dad

In her recent Instagram story she is in a garden with a pool. That’s not her garden right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.