Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very confident in first time mum defo loves herself when posing for photo shoots
Why not love yourself though eh, a woman only has a short time to be young and beautiful so flaunt it whilst you can, she looks amazing, well her body is amazing anyway, face is just average.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s jail boys birthday today seen a few posts on Instagram from his mates wishing him happy birthday and saying free AC. How long has he been in? People are so deluded surely he’s not done enough time to warrant what he did?
Well most are involved with the criminal world so it's not surprising they think he should be out. Shady the lot of them and he has a lot more support than it looks but for the sake of being slebs they keep quiet.

Reactions: 7
This is not about Ferne in particular but I just watched her story and it made me think. Does anyone else feel really annoyed when they see celebs get gifted products. I completely understand getting them to help advertise and promote the company. It's still so annoying though especially when its something you like (not those bar stools theres no way I have room for a breakfast bar or island lol) and the price is extortionate

Reactions: 10
This is not about Ferne in particular but I just watched her story and it made me think. Does anyone else feel really annoyed when they see celebs get gifted products. I completely understand getting them to help advertise and promote the company. It's still so annoying though especially when its something you like (not those bar stools theres no way I have room for a breakfast bar or island lol) and the price is extortionate
It annoys the duck out of me and especially when these reality stars are famous for absolutely duck all! The reality world and the so called stars that come from it have had their day now, I wish they would all duck off now, TOWIE started 10 years this year and so it’s time, who are the bleeping idiots that make these people stay relevant?! I blame the young ones, who else would be a true fan of ANYONE from TOWIE apart from clueless youngsters that wanna be ‘just like them’?!

Reactions: 8
It annoys the duck out of me and especially when these reality stars are famous for absolutely duck all! The reality world and the so called stars that come from it have had their day now, I wish they would all duck off now, TOWIE started 10 years this year and so it’s time, who are the bleeping idiots that make these people stay relevant?! I blame the young ones, who else would be a true fan of ANYONE from TOWIE apart from clueless youngsters that wanna be ‘just like them’?!
I've got to admit I do watch the shows but I wouldn't call myself a fan it's more of a guilty pleasure for trash tv. I would rather not be like some of them tbh. I couldnt deal with the drama in my life and the constant need to look good.

Reactions: 10
Anyone know why she's started to talk in a weird fake American accent ...bloody bizarre

Reactions: 3
Totally and I dont know about now but around the time she was dating him she was massively into cocaine and partying A LOT. She loves a bad boy and it wouldn’t surprise me if there was something about this new one that he doesn’t want getting out.i don’t think he’s married.
I thought she’s a bag head. At Billie’s parties she’s always sucking her gums and lips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Coke yeah? I think they’re all on that but I don’t know if they would be on it on TV all the time because they would be sniffing constantly when it started to run out and then they would have to top up and it makes you dehydrated and look like tit so I don’t know if they’re all on it all the time, at weekend nights I wouldn’t thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Speaking of Towie is there a thread? (I’ve searched but can’t find anything). As I’ve noticed Amy Child’s has another new partner

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her when she let some random man she’d met on a tv show come and meet her kids when she barely knew the guy
Omg she was desperate and even the way she kissed him looked desperate, holding his head with her hands, cringe, he just wanted to sleep with her and I bet he did and quickly which is why he moved on so quick.

Reactions: 5
Coke yeah? I think they’re all on that but I don’t know if they would be on it on TV all the time because they would be sniffing constantly when it started to run out and then they would have to top up and it makes you dehydrated and look like tit so I don’t know if they’re all on it all the time, at weekend nights I wouldn’t thought.
Oh so naive lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh so naive lol x
Me naive 😂😂😂maybe with this yes but when I take coke and hammer it that much that I don’t need to top up for at least an hour then I look like tit, mind you I believe people with money can obviously get better quality coke and decent coke doesn’t really do that but surely, for example say Holly W was on it everyday at this morning (which it can’t possibly be every day) then how can she not look fucked?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Me naive 😂😂😂maybe with this yes but when I take coke and hammer it that much that I don’t need to top up for at least an hour then I look like tit, mind you I believe people with money can obviously get better quality coke and decent coke doesn’t really do that but surely, for example say Holly W was on it everyday at this morning (which it can’t possibly be every day) then how can she not look fucked?
Yes I see what you mean but I doubt she’s on it everyday, if even at all now I can’t comment on that but I know for sure she used to prior to having Sunday. And the faiers sisters as recently as Christmas.

Reactions: 6
Yes I see what you mean but I doubt she’s on it everyday, if even at all now I can’t comment on that but I know for sure she used to prior to having Sunday. And the faiers sisters as recently as Christmas.
Tea on the Faiers sisters? Sorry to derail the thread

Reactions: 4
I don't judge people for doing drugs, I've done a few in my time. But I would never do it now I have children, if things went wrong they would be left without a mum so easily. So thats quite hypocritical if Billie won't go on helicopters etc 'just in case' but would do drugs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.