Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what she was wearing on the plane, thing is her best mate is a stylist so she must be actually paying her to put those awful looks together! White hotpants? Just no!

Reactions: 2
I don't know what she was wearing on the plane, thing is her best mate is a stylist so she must be actually paying her to put those awful looks together! White hotpants? Just no!
The shoes 🙄, they give the "Welly boots" a run for the money

Reactions: 3
Gods sake that bloody sax player is back. Any excuse for him to turn up. 1st it was Billie now its Ferne 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her mates taking the piss out of her fans really annoyed me, if it wasn’t for her “fans” she wouldn’t be where she is today.

Reactions: 3
No but it wouldn't surprise me if she did it on purpose to get people "talking" about her!

Reactions: 1
No time for her at all; she's a proper gangster's moll. She knew exactly what Arthur was like (IMVHO) and hung onto him for the £££ and the sexual thrills. Then, when he committed his vile crime, she made it all about HER, I cannot recall her expressing one iota of sympathy for the victims. Loves herself and yes, she has a banging bod but not much else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No time for her at all; she's a proper gangster's moll. She knew exactly what Arthur was like (IMVHO) and hung onto him for the £££ and the sexual thrills. Then, when he committed his vile crime, she made it all about HER, I cannot recall her expressing one iota of sympathy for the victims. Loves herself and yes, she has a banging bod but not much else.
Yes to all of this! She knew what he was and she liked the thrill of it. Thank goodness her Mother Looks after Sunday so well, because Ferne is horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems to think her mother is on tap to co-parent. She’s a piss taker. Gill should stop answering her phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's getting a lot of stick in the comments on her post from earlier about her new car and quite rightly so - I don't begrudge her money and she can spend it how she likes, but implying that she has worked insanely hard for it is so insensitive when she has been lucky and is in a well paid industry. Plenty of other people work harder than she ever has day in and day out and would never be able to afford that car or the £790 Gucci coat she bought for Sunday (don't even get me started on spending that much on a coat she'll grow out of by the end of winter)

Reactions: 15
She's getting a lot of stick in the comments on her post from earlier about her new car and quite rightly so - I don't begrudge her money and she can spend it how she likes, but implying that she has worked insanely hard for it is so insensitive when she has been lucky and is in a well paid industry. Plenty of other people work harder than she ever has day in and day out and would never be able to afford that car or the £790 Gucci coat she bought for Sunday (don't even get me started on spending that much on a coat she'll grow out of by the end of winter)
Ripping off young girls flogging Herbalife probably helped secure her that car too which is really sad 😔

Reactions: 12
I really hate it when people say that the reason they are wealthy is because they worked hard. A nurse works equally as hard as a doctor, the cleaner of a company works just as hard as the CEO. Working hard doesn't mean wealth. Sure, be proud of being able to afford an expensive car, be proud of providing for your child singlehandedly but drop the working hard crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hate it when people say that the reason they are wealthy is because they worked hard. A nurse works equally as hard as a doctor, the cleaner of a company works just as hard as the CEO. Working hard doesn't mean wealth. Sure, be proud of being able to afford an expensive car, be proud of providing for your child singlehandedly but drop the working hard crap.
Precisely this. Her idea of working hard is exercising all the time, flogging crap and posing for Instagram. Things that most mums don’t have time for, because they’re too busy working/doing housework/actually looking after their children.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.