Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard from a member of cabin crew that Billie’s wedding party were caught sniffing in the toilets on the plane to the Maldives. I find it hard to believe they snuck it on but wouldn’t be surprised they were into it.
That’s a load of bollocks 😂 if they were caught, they’d be arrested by the police at the airport and detained and most likely charged with several offences! People will say anything.

Reactions: 9
I don't mind her but wonder why she always refers to her mum as Jill. Am I alone in finding this a bit odd?
I call my mum by her first name , so do all of her grandkids. My mum is my hero and the absolute matriarch of our family. My kids don’t call me mum. No one call social
Services 🤣🤣

Ah I love ferne! She was on happy mum happy baby podcast with gi fletcher the other day and I reallly warmed to her. I really rate that she has never really spoken about the situation and with sundays dad. And how she said that she will take Sunday to see him so that sunday can make her own choice. That must be sooo difficult but I think shows how much she cares for Sunday. I also call my mum by her first name too hha
I call my mum by her first name. Same for her grandkids. I love it

Reactions: 2
I like her house, it’s clean and neutral without being grey grey grey like every one else’s 🙄

Reactions: 4
They’ve been in and out of everyone and his wife’s house this last couple of weeks - not distancing either, the rules must not apply to them 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ferne getting her make up done , thought anything facial wasnt allowed 🤔🤔
It’s not! I’ve seen way too much of this. Just from a professional point of view it bleeping annoys me, lots of people are desperate to get back to work and they can’t because they are sticking to guidelines and some twats think it’s ok to do what they want.

Reactions: 5
It’s not! I’ve seen way too much of this. Just from a professional point of view it bleeping annoys me, lots of people are desperate to get back to work and they can’t because they are sticking to guidelines and some twats think it’s ok to do what they want.
Its disgusting especially from someone in the public eye. She knows she can get away with it , I hope someone reports her make up artist. He does so many celebs aswell he will have done all of them

I follow another famous make up artist on Instagram who posted a story today saying she kept seeing fellow artists at work and reminding them they couldn’t work yet

confused as to how the ones doing it aren’t at all worried/nervous of being reported 🤔

Reactions: 6
It’s mental! Seen so many girls the last couple of weeks tagging whoever has done their make up. No shame at all.

So not only is she getting her makeup done, she’s not wearing a mask when getting her hair done and neither was the hairdressers until she seen the camera on her!! Ferne should be ashamed, she’s been the biggest flouter of COVID guidelines throughout this. She’s very lucky no one close to her has has the virus.

Reactions: 7
Jesus her Instagram story from last night is just appalling. Why does she not follow social distancing at all? And think it’s fine to upload?
Wish the papers picked up on celebs flouting social distancing and exposed them. She’s no different to anyone else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.