Ferne McCann #5 Ferne McCancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a footballer is accused of r*pe they bench them - she’s been hideous to victims of a coke attack - bench her
And other media companies would suspend contracts with celebs until further notice. I’m this Case Ferne admitted and said sorry to the victim ? In my eyes that is taking responsibility and her contract should be ended but like others have said they continue to give pond life exposure as it appeals to their targeted audience

Reactions: 11
What does everyone think will happen with this? Do yous think she will come back from this? Will any brands actually want to work with her!!!

Reactions: 3
What does everyone think will happen with this? Do yous think she will come back from this? Will any brands actually want to work with her!!!
i flipping hope not and any that do, I certainly wouldn’t buy from them

Reactions: 11
Seriously what does Ferne have over ITV that they just will not sack her? I can’t see she is THAT big of a pull surely?

Reactions: 26
God that bleeping Ulrika needs to duck off as well she’s so bleeping irritating
She is. She’s defending Fearne for the things she’s said but not so long ago she wrote an article about molly-mae Hague saying she is basically irritating for talking about her pregnancy so much and should duck off.

Now I don’t want to be a hypocrite I am on Mollys thread on here and I do find her a bit annoying but come on - woman discusses pregnancy and is a bit annoying = cancel her - woman mocks ex boyfriends acid attack victims = aw don’t let lose her tv jobs.

Reactions: 57
His Insta was on public this year and he had a photo with him and his brother on holidays with the caption 5 more summers under it..
Yeah I saw this too as his insta kept getting recommended to me as we’ve got mutuals. Thought he was mental for having it public like that and using his actual first and last name, it’s like he wanted to get caught with a phone. Sure I read they added time cos of this

Reactions: 4
Exactly the same as Philip Schofield. All the crap and itv still won't get rid.
Yeah but PS is a scandal waiting to happen. I reckon he's slept with most of the top blokes at the BBC ..Mind you, maybe that's why ITV have kept Ferne's contract?!

Interesting that the lizard has turned comments off and Danielle's hubby has gone private.. What's happened?

Reactions: 10
This ain't gonna happen and I reckon Ferne will be back posting tomorrow.

If she felt guilty she would have defo reached out to this poor girl….again highlights how she only sorry for herself!!! Can’t believe she blocked her!!!!

Reactions: 20
If she felt guilty she would have defo reached out to this poor girl….again highlights how she only sorry for herself!!! Can’t believe she blocked her!!!!
She had a dinner party over the weekend I have a few mutuals who were there. She’s not sorry for shittttt. However she was hiding her belly in the photo it was covered… wonder if she’s up the duff

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She had a dinner party over the weekend I have a few mutuals who were there. She’s not sorry for shittttt. However she was hiding her belly in the photo it was covered… wonder if she’s up the duff
And annoyingly I can’t find the bloody story now to put on here

Reactions: 3
I'm really surprised she hasn't started posting again.

Her stats are down too:

Ferne Mccann acc
1669109714923.png

The Ferne Nutrition account:
1669109854289.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.