Ferne McCann #5 Ferne McCancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for your email with regard to a set of historical voice-notes that have been released into the public domain, connected to Ferne McCann.

We cannot comment on Ferne's current circumstances as these are subject to an on-going investigation being carried out by Essex Police.
This is exactly what I got too 😡 such a frustrating answer!

Reactions: 9
This is exactly what I got too 😡 such a frustrating answer!
Complete cop-out from ITV, not sure what else the lacky in the correspondence room could have said though? They don't know anything, they just log the complaint and move on to the next one. At least you got a response, that is something.

I think the lizard wrote her statement, it has slime all over it.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I don't know what people expect from ITV they're not exactly going to turn round and say OK then we've sacked her and if they've been told by the police not to discuss it then they can't same as they probably can't discuss what is going to happen with her show , they may need to get all the facts legally before they can do anything or announce it

Reactions: 28
Unpopular opinion but I don't know what people expect from ITV they're not exactly going to turn round and say OK then we've sacked her and if they've been told by the police not to discuss it then they can't same as they probably can't discuss what is going to happen with her show , they may need to get all the facts legally before they can do anything or announce it
When a footballer is accused of r*pe they bench them - she’s been hideous to victims of a coke attack - bench her

• Heart
Reactions: 31
THIS AND SHE ALSO HAS A DAUGHTER FFS!!! I'm sorry but make good choices for your daughter?! I don't care what you do before kids, but marrying a convicted monster when you have a child to raise screams wrong to me. I could never.
The daughter’s dad is also in and out of jail. I was following his social media account and he would post from his prison cell with very little remorse showing off all his shyte!!!!

noone involved in this is innocent. Billie acts all prim and proper but anyone in essex who knows greg knows he is a scam artist and involved in drugs like someone mentioned earlier. His whole family are shocking driving about in their range rovers and g-wagons after scamming all those people for millions of pounds.

ferne was required to let Arthur see Sunday. She tried to show up with Sunday as a newborn to let him know this is the last time hes going to see his daughter so he exercised his rights and she had to let him see her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why on earth would you get engaged to someone you haven't even properly snogged and won't be for a long time ...she's must have a screw loose

Plus what he did
Or could it be a deflection?
Maybe they arent a couple?
Her and new man. Too fast moving and very quick (PR?Thinking perhaps?)

After all it doesnt make sense at all.
New girl comes along.
Cant get frisky with her bloke?
and probably never has and suddenly she wants everyone to know she is getting wed.
Face plastered everywhere.

Seems odd?
BECAUSE IT IS ODD.

Therefore theres a real story hidden.
Maybe F is still with bad ex?

This story of her recording may have been know to ferne some time ago so thry put this stpry in the mix just incase one day the bad mouthing recording comes out???

Crisis PR perhaps arranged for a fake random gf for the bad ex so it could deflect for fernes contact with him maybe?

Afterall there is enough revealing that ferne has little to no remorse if she said those things? May as well prep a plan just in care right?🤔

It would look worse if she was still in contact or with Arthur. She wouldnt be seen as a good role model.

Just my thoughts 🤔

Ive had a lifetime of sly fucks gaslighting and manipulating me Ive unmasked a few narcs and psychos now 😮💨😮💨😮💨

I always look at things differently now😔 too protect myself and others.

I think its not his girlfriend.
Just a PR crisis that called for top PR to deflect the story to save Mccanns career and prying eyes from truths?
Just my theory and Im Im sticking to it 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Or could it be a deflection?
Maybe they arent a couple?
Her and new man. Too fast moving and very quick (PR?Thinking perhaps?)

After all it doesnt make sense at all.
New girl comes along.
Cant get frisky with her bloke?
and probably never has and suddenly she wants everyone to know she is getting wed.
Face plastered everywhere.

Seems odd?
BECAUSE IT IS ODD.

Therefore theres a real story hidden.
Maybe F is still with bad ex?

This story of her recording may have been know to ferne some time ago so thry put this stpry in the mix just incase one day the bad mouthing recording comes out???

Crisis PR perhaps arranged for a fake random gf for the bad ex so it could deflect for fernes contact with him maybe?

Afterall there is enough revealing that ferne has little to no remorse if she said those things? May as well prep a plan just in care right?🤔

It would look worse if she was still in contact or with Arthur. She wouldnt be seen as a good role model.

Just my thoughts 🤔

Ive had a lifetime of sly fucks gaslighting and manipulating me Ive unmasked a few narcs and psychos now 😮💨😮💨😮💨

I always look at things differently now😔 too protect myself and others.

I think its not his girlfriend.
Just a PR crisis that called for top PR to deflect the story to save Mccanns career and prying eyes from truths?
Just my theory and Im Im sticking to it 😑
I hear you… but nah. I’ve seen enough prison Tik Tok wives to see that some women are just fruit loops. Arthur has a new girl cause some people have low self esteem. Lozza needed a way out of Dubai and after the Courtney Black thing didn’t work, he preyed on the desperado that’s Ferne.

Reactions: 27
Why on earth would you get engaged to someone you haven't even properly snogged and won't be for a long time ...she's must have a screw loose

Plus what he did
agreed… there’s a whole tattle thread on Prison Wives tiktok which i found myself on once, it’s truly bizarre and reeks of some unresolved trauma, but rather fascinating.

I hear you… but nah. I’ve seen enough prison Tik Tok wives to see that some women are just fruit loops. Arthur has a new girl cause some people have low self esteem. Lozza needed a way out of Dubai and after the Courtney Black thing didn’t work, he preyed on the desperado that’s Ferne.
oh snap haha

Reactions: 6
pattern of all of Lorri’s ex having cash… he comes along and showers them in gifts and affections, love bombs them and hopes their money becomes his

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sounds like you know him or them… more tea?
they've been mentioned on here. Rhea, Courtney and now obv Ferne. All have money, whether it’s family or they’ve made it. Everything is intense and very fast. Love bombs them. And Ferne has fallen for it. And now his accountant is her accountant. What’s hers is his

Reactions: 19
they've been mentioned on here. Rhea, Courtney and now obv Ferne. All have money, whether it’s family or they’ve made it. Everything is intense and very fast. Love bombs them. And Ferne has fallen for it. And now his accountant is her accountant. What’s hers is his
Didn’t he do a big proposal in Paris to either Rhea or Courtney just 12 months before Ferne’s? Does anyone know why he split with the exes?

Reactions: 12
Didn’t he do a big proposal in Paris to either Rhea or Courtney just 12 months before Ferne’s? Does anyone know why he split with the exes?
yeah he proposed to Rhea I think? And then all of a sudden was in Paris with Courtney black which was very obvious!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.