Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Don't know if already mentioned, She's moving out

Don't know how long it's been up for rent (pics look like taken last summer) but reduced price yesterday, easy to find on Rightmove!

Inside Ferne McCann's home: Towie star puts four-bed house up for £5K-a-month rent after scandal | Daily Mail Online
imagine having Ferne as your landlady 😭

you’d ask for a broken light fitting to be fixed and she’d send you a voice note back calling you a lazy c*nt or a silly bitch and to do it yourself… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Pebbleybeach

Chatty Member
God that fucking Ulrika needs to fuck off as well she’s so fucking irritating
She is. She’s defending Fearne for the things she’s said but not so long ago she wrote an article about molly-mae Hague saying she is basically irritating for talking about her pregnancy so much and should fuck off.

Now I don’t want to be a hypocrite I am on Mollys thread on here and I do find her a bit annoying but come on - woman discusses pregnancy and is a bit annoying = cancel her - woman mocks ex boyfriends acid attack victims = aw don’t let lose her tv jobs.

Reactions: 57

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
My feelings are for the poor girl she slated who,suffered the acid attack.
I hope ‘This morning’ interview her!

‘Yes’ she called Sam a fat cunt, she questioned Billies choice in name for Arthur.She’s vile ,..BUT.. the focus for me is,the poor victim of the acid attack. Quite honestly I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Sam and Billie are just as bad as Ferne.. there is just no proof of how toxic they may be🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Jeronimo

Dirty dog Lozza- trying to kiss some brunette bird last night outside Bank station. Naughty naughty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She, and the majority of the other pig thick influencers, are the reason why 'be kind' is, I'm afraid, simply tokenistic pissing in the wind and is utterly fucking meaningless. They use it because it's connected to poor Caroline Flack and they think it earns them brownie points and makes them look empathetic. Most of these cunts, like Ferne, are thoroughly nasty, entitled pieces of work who think that because they monetise every skid mark it makes them 'entrepreneurs' when all it makes them is grifting idiots whose bubble is due to burst imminently.

Ferne McCann has 2 passions in life - herself and cock. Cock preferably attached to a 'bad boy' gangster type like that fucking low life Sunday's father. Instead of showing any humility and/or sympathy to any of his victims, it's all 'memememememe'. & then there are the voice notes where she openly slags off the victims of an acid attack. She wouldn't know what 'kind' was if it slapped her in the face. She's too fucking thick to realise that simply posting 'be kind' means jack shit when you're a vile piece of shit like she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Raspberry77

Why on earth has she got another show and now This Morning allowing her on TV - complete narcissist spinning it all round on her, “wish I could say more, it will all come out what I went through, then you’ll understand” etc. No we won’t, you’re a vile, foul mouthed bully!

This Morning should have invited the poor acid attack victim who was slagged off by Ferne to give her side of the story!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Wow - I am heartened to read those comments, Ferne McCancelled she really is. I don't get the point of the shoot though? She doesn't say when the baby is due, she doesn't address the voicenotes (and she can talk about them, all she likes, there is no criminal investigation. No one has been charged with anything. The police don't give a shit!) - it's just a vanity shoot for her and the fraudster bf.

I guess we'll have the sex reveal next month, then the nursery, then the birth, then the at home with the baby. God it's all so pathetic to be honest
She said somewhere that she 'doesn't believe in due dates'. Just shows how much of a moron she really is
---
My favourite comment from the OK insta page is 'one baby daddy doing life, the other baby daddy doing coke... she sure can pick them.' Nailed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

thegrumpos

He’s a total chancer. All this “I’m an entrepreneur”, I’m a “quantum thinker”

It’s all utterly bollocks and just code for “I don’t have a career or skill set”

He’s a life coach now, along with content creator this has got to be be up there as the number one job you can basically just make up and don’t require any quals or skill - just a phone, some terrible cliched quotes (which don’t make sense) posted to your insta and a shit podcast, regurgitating what other (much better and qualified) people have said before.

* there’s not wrong with being a life coach, but you should be someone with your shit in order, some demonstration of genuinely caring about people and not basically a grifter who is doing it purely cos it’s an easy $

Does she HONESTLY think he’s an entrepreneur? That he is qualified enough to tackle people’s mental health problems?

It’s fucking embarrassing. He doesn’t have a career, he doesn’t have a business, he has an iPhone and an obscenely high sense of self

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm open mouthed that she's trying to resurrect her career.

Tone deaf, tacky and desperate. ITV should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Why on earth would you get engaged to someone you haven't even properly snogged and won't be for a long time ...she's must have a screw loose

Plus what he did

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
How has she managed to basically get away Scott free with those disgusting comments she made about the victims of her ex-boyfriends acid attack!
I can’t believe she is filming again and still has loads of followers 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 38
The comments on her 2nd to last post are how people feel about her. While I am sure we have all said things behind people's back, I can assure you I have never slagged off an acid attack victim or any other victim.

Ferne is not a victim she is a perpetrator and thoroughly vile human.

The comments on her 2nd to last post are how people feel about her. While I am sure we have all said things behind people's back, I can assure you I have never slagged off an acid attack victim or any other victim.

Ferne is not a victim she is a perpetrator and thoroughly vile human.
Let's talk about this scamming post she put up the other day..
The photos are taken on the same day. It's a scam.

• Nails are the same with no regrowth
  • Ferne has opened her mouth and is sucking in her cheeks
  • She's added make-up for definition
  • Breathing normally and not pushing her belly out
  • Clenching stomach muscle to show definition
  • Better lighting to make the after photo better, this has hidden her cellulite or she's used an app)
  • Squared off her top to make her décolleté more slender and attractive (Which with Ferne's spaniels is tricky)
  • Tidied her hair
  • Tidied the room (Because being slimmer makes you more efficient!)
  • Absolutely nothing has moved on those shelves.
Ferne clearly thinks her followers are as thick as she is.

1669636322751.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

ollybobtop

If she felt guilty she would have defo reached out to this poor girl….again highlights how she only sorry for herself!!! Can’t believe she blocked her!!!!
She had a dinner party over the weekend I have a few mutuals who were there. She’s not sorry for shittttt. However she was hiding her belly in the photo it was covered… wonder if she’s up the duff

• Wow
Reactions: 36