Ferne McCann #5 Ferne McCancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant wait for her to start calling herself Sundays stepmum which technically she will be if she marries him.... more Step parent than a current boyfriend would be

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently they showed Ferne’s show at the ITV Palooza event where they showcase all the new shows coming up 🙄 - it’s clearly not cancelled!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Why on earth would you get engaged to someone you haven't even properly snogged and won't be for a long time ...she's must have a screw loose

Plus what he did

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
She sounds smart.Getting engaged to a convicted criminal who won't be released for at least 10 years. :rolleyes:
His Insta was on public this year and he had a photo with him and his brother on holidays with the caption 5 more summers under it..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why on earth would you get engaged to someone you haven't even properly snogged and won't be for a long time ...she's must have a screw loose

Plus what he did
THIS AND SHE ALSO HAS A DAUGHTER FFS!!! I'm sorry but make good choices for your daughter?! I don't care what you do before kids, but marrying a convicted monster when you have a child to raise screams wrong to me. I could never.

Reactions: 34
THIS AND SHE ALSO HAS A DAUGHTER FFS!!! I'm sorry but make good choices for your daughter?! I don't care what you do before kids, but marrying a convicted monster when you have a child to raise screams wrong to me. I could never.
Omg I didn't even know she has a daughter 😮

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe what ferne says in voice notes. You think a celeb would be smarter. I’m sure she knows who she sent them to…unless she talks about everybody like that. How dare she judge how someone who had acid thrown at her for no reason, processes it!

Reactions: 15
What did they say? I've not had a response yet
Thank you for your email with regard to a set of historical voice-notes that have been released into the public domain, connected to Ferne McCann.

We cannot comment on Ferne's current circumstances as these are subject to an on-going investigation being carried out by Essex Police.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.